2

TWO

WALKING THROUGH THE HALLS TO CLASS IT SMELLED OF COFFEE, WHAT ELSE WOULD I EXPECT WITH IT BEING SO EARLY

I was late by ten minutes. Never again, even if it did have me run into him once more. That mysterious guy with black hair at the cafe had me feeling weird, I don't even know how to explain it. After I bumped into him he just looked at me and walked past me to order a drink, whatever then.

Pulling out my phone from my back pocket speed running to my class I end up bumping shoulders with someone causing them to drop their books. Of course, this happens to me again.

"I'm sorry," I look up "Ashton." Well well, isn't this just fantastic.

He chuckles picking up his biology book "It's fine Liv, but you should pay attention a bit more don't want any more accidents when I'm not around to help right?"

I nervously laugh looking at my shoes "Ye-yeah sorry"

I feel a touch on the side of my arm causing me to look up realizing his face is inches away from mine, when did he get so close? "Don't be sorry, it's okay" He looks me up and down "I'll see you around, Liv."

With that he walks away, leaving me with everyone else staring at what just happened.

Many turned away as he left but there was one pair of eyes that wouldn't leave me. I could feel their stare like it was going right through me.

I finally look to where they were and I froze. It was the guy from the coffee shop, who knew he was a student here he definitely did not look like one.

I stare at him with wide eyes trying to catch my breath.

All of a sudden I am pulled back by my arm "We need to go! We're gonna be late!" Thea basically drags me to our class since I keep looking back trying to catch sight of him once again.

Who was he? Why was he just staring at me, it's not like there's anything interesting about me besides the fact that I keep running into devilishly handsome guys but that's about it.

I sigh, purely amazed.

We finally got to class and the professor wasn't even here yet! All the stress and for what?

I got my pen out along with my notebook, looking around I see no familiar faces besides of course Thea who is sitting to my right.

I was at least hoping Ashton would be in this class. Just like that other guy I couldn't seem to get him out of my mind.

Getting my notes ready I instinctively look up hearing the door open and let me tell you, it wasn't Ashton who walked it.

[E D I T E D]
A/N

Sorry for the short weird chapters! I'm currently going through my drafts for this story and it is a bit hard to rewrite everything but I am trying my best!