3

THREE

I FOLLOWED HIM WITH MY EYES

He walked with stride, from opening the door with a bang and walking into the room you just couldn't take your eyes away. It was like a moth to light you just couldn't help but watch.

He started to come my way as he looked up we made eye contact, I immediately dropped my eyes and looked back at my white notebook.

Please don't sit next to me, please don't sit next to me I chant silently in my head tapping my pen. I crossed my fingers and my toes just for extra luck.

Clearly, my prayers weren't answered because in the next moment he dropped his black bag right next to mine and took a seat. I smelled his familiar scent of cologne as he unzipped his bag and threw some paper on the desk and continued making a lot of noise looking for something in his bag.

Trying to mind my business I clicked my pen and started to organize my notes, as I was writing the title I felt a tap on my shoulder. Looking to my left I saw him staring at me with a small smirk.

"Do you have a pen I can borrow?" He gestured to my bag's first zipper open showcasing the pens and pencils I stocked up on the night before.

I will admit, he was good looking wait-no, he was an actual goddess but his attitude is something I don't like.

Slowly pushing my bag away from his view I say "No, sorry." looking away from him.

Continuing to write in my notebook I felt another jab at my shoulder.

"I saw your bag filled to the brim with pens, so can I please borrow one?" He says giving me a smirk leaning his head on his chin.

I sigh looking at the front of the room where our professor had started to introduce himself and back to him then shake my head lightly, "No."

The smirk was long gone as he says with hard eyes and a harsh tone "Can I please borrow a pen."

I roll my eyes opening the zipper and throwing a pen at his desk, I never liked to let other people borrow my things they simply never give it back. It's either they lost it or they just don't want to give it back, pretty annoying if you ask me since I paid for them.

"Thanks, babe." He has the audacity to wink at me smirking satisfied like a baby getting what they cried for.

I freeze. Babe. He used the B word. I've only had one boyfriend in my life and the only thing he called me was Liv. No pet names, heck no.

"What did you just say?" I tilt my head staring up at him.

He looks at me genuinely confused might I add "Thanks?"

"No, after that." I squint my eyes at him.

He looks at me for a second then that dang smirk is back on his face "Babe."

"Do not call me that, whatever your name is," I growl out trying to whisper.

He really laughs and lets out a smile "My name is Nial, and yours is babe?"

I clench my teeth tightening my grip on my pen, great. I'm stuck sitting next to this handsome annoying devil for the next hour. Lucky me.

[E D I T E D]

[E D I T E D]

A/N

And so it begins, the love story between Olivia and Nial. I'm going to try and update daily I promise. Just wanted to point out, any gifs I may use are not a representation of Olivia, Nial, any character for that matter. I will not use pictures as I have in my other books to use as to who I think the characters are simply because I feel as if they truly are from my imagination so there is really no way to show that and I feel as if it in a way ruins the way you imagine them as well. Happy reading (: