4

"MY NAME IS NIAL, AND YOURS IS?"

I blinked my eyes slowly at him. Nial. His name was unique, I will give him that.

"I-uh-Olivia, Olivia Fields." I stutter out.

His gray eyes took control of mine. They captivated me, I didn't know why, and I didn't want to find out.

"You have a beautiful name, Olivia." His hand slowly lifted until it was in front of my face, his hand pushed back strands of my raven hair behind my ear.

"Excuse me!"

I gasp looking at the front where our professor stood with a snarl on his face.

You're kidding.

"Am I interrupting?"

"No-no" I stutter out shaking my head slightly.

"Good, now please stop distracting the class."

We both nod and I fall back into my chair with a huff.

My first day and I'm already called out, perfect, just perfect.

I hear a chuckle from my left and turning my head I glare at Nial with narrowed eyes.

Did he find this humorous?

I don't want to be called out again and even worse kicked out so I look back at the front taking notes.

-

Finally, an hour later and the class was over, I really just wanted to go back to my dorm room and take a nap.

"Hey, what was going on with you and Nial in class?" A hand grabs my arm and I look back at Ashton?

Moving out of his grip I look up at him and say "Ashton? You're in Biology?"

He smiles, showing his dimple on the side of his cheeks while putting a hand through his brown dark hair replying with "Yeah I want to be a criminal investigator so I kinda have to." He finishes with a light chuckle.

"Oh, that's nice," I say.

He nods and repeats himself "So, what was going on with you and Nial?"

I scoff putting a piece of my hair behind my ear "It was nothing, he just wanted to borrow a pencil and decided to have a conversation with me."

"Oh, I see well, I'm gonna go get some coffee would you like to join me?"

I smile and before I can answer I hear somebody does it for me "No, she doesn't."

[N O T  E D I T E D]

A/N

mood

mood