5

FIVE

"NO SHES DOESN'T"

"NO SHES DOESN'T"

I look back to see Nial looking at Ashton with hard eyes and a clenched jaw.

I scrunch my eyebrows at him and say "Yes, I do."

"No, I want to take you somewhere." He holds his stance and finishes with a glare.

I scoff "Nial, we barely met today what are you talking about?"

He finally looks at me and a slight smile forms on his face "I know, that's why I would like to get to know you better."

"I-"

"Please," He looks at me with pleading eyes "Just somewhere really quick."

"She said no Moretti, back off." I turn shocked to see Ashton move closer to Nial and copies his hard eyes.

Do they know each other?

"Yes." They both answer glaring at one another, didn't realize I said that out loud.

"How?" I shift my weight to one foot crossing my arms, now that I think about it I don't even know what year both Ashton and Nial are in.

"If you come with me for some lunch I'll be more than happy to tell you, Olivia," Nial says looking at me.

"No, no you won't tell her." Nial immediately looks back at Ashton.

"But why not?" I ask pursing my lips.

Nial sighs scratching the back of his neck and says "It's a story for another time babe."

"Don't call me that!" I stomp my foot on the ground glaring at Nial, all he does in return is laughs.

"You are so cute Livy" He crouches to my level.

I smack his shoulders back and say "Stop that! If you both just stop acting like jealous boyfriends I will go with you Nial," Nial smirks at Ashton "and tomorrow I'll get coffee with you tomorrow Ashton."

It's Ashton's turn to smirk as Nial rolls his eyes and gently grabs my arm "See you soon liv,"

Ashton says and I turn back to him to wave while I continue walking with Nial at my side.

I have no clue as to why I chose Nial but I don't think I want to know.

I'm not here for guys, remember Olivia!

"You okay?"

I nod "Yeah, why wouldn't I be?"

He shrugs "I don't know but hitting your forehead over and over isn't something I think is okay." He ends with a soft chuckle

Oh god, I'm so stupid.

[N O T   E D I T E D]

A/n

I'm so tired so I'm gonna go sleep and study for my drivers test lol