Chapter 12 - Reminiscing

¨Hi Babe, Its been one year since i've visited you here... How are you in Heaven? Binabantayan mo pa rin ba ako?¨ anas niya sa lapidang naroroon.

Actually, she didnt know why her feet brings her here. Katatapos lang ng birthday party niya at dito siya dinala nang kanyang mga paa .
Hindi niya alam pero tila may nag uudyok sa kanyang bisitahin muli ito.
At sa muli niyang pagbisita sa puntod ng dating kasitahan ay parang bagyong nagsibalikan nanaman ang mga masasayang araw nilang magkasama. Masuyong hinaplos niya ang pangalan nito. ¨I know I was far from the perfect girlfriend that you had before. I've made mistakes that I regret, and I think about a lot. I hope wherever you are, you forgive me. ¨ malungkot na sabi niya tsaka bumuntong hininga.
¨Its been almost 1 year and 4 months since you had passed. And its been eight months since the last time I visited you.. Im sorry for that babe... but Im here now. Sabi ko nga sayo diba babalik ako pag kaya ko nang tanggapin na wala ka na.. And guest what?"
Napangiti siya bago muling nagsalita.
"Things have changed and I am definitely not the same girl I was. But don't worry babe, I am trying to fully fix myself once again. Thanks to my truly amazing friends and parents that have my back through my toughest times.¨

umupo siya sa tapat ng puntod nito.
And she doesn't care if she's wearing a gown.
¨And also to my Doctor who always given me a reasons to move forward and continue to live my life with a happy heart and mind. "
Napangiti siya nang maalala ang unang pagkikita nila ng doctor niya.
"His name is Roswell, and his an awesome doctor babe, his the one who enlighten me when I was is the dark of missing you. His the one who told me that i should do the things that we usually do before. Imagine that? Yung ibang therapist ko sabi nila let go, but Roswell do the opposite. You see, He is definitely good babe, its just that... He sometimes annoying--ah no-- his always annoying.¨ natawa siya sa huling sinabi.

¨Babe, alam mo naman diba na pinipilit kong makabangon muli? I am really trying to accept the fact that I can never bring you back. And I must say that I am ready to face the world again. without you by my side. But dont worry, My doctor taught me how to be strong in every circumstances.¨ she smiled because she feel proud that Roswell is her doctor.

¨Sobrang laki ng naitulong niya sa self rebuilding ko and I am not going to lie to myself and you. I've been feeling something for my doctor and it really confused me to death. Hindi ko pa maintindihan kung ano ba to pero sana maintindihan mo na may nagbabago na sa systema ko. I dont want to lie to you that's why I am telling you this. But No matter what, one thing that will NEVER change Babe... I loved you, and you will forever be in my heart. That feeling will never go away. Those memories will never go away. I do not think I will ever have a normal relationship again, but I will try. I know that this is what you would want.. For now, I will just enjoy our last moment. Yah.. Last moment, becuase tomorrow is my last session to him.¨ malungkot na sabi niya. tila hindi niya maimagine na hindi na ulit niya makikita pa kanyang Doctor.

I Should ready myself..

ROSWELL POV

¨Mom? why your here?¨ gulat na tanong niya nang masayang pumasok ang ina sa loob ng opisina niya.

he glance to his watch. Its 11:00 in the evening! and his mother was here!

His Secretary was not yet around because he ask him to buy some snacks on the cafeteria.

¨Son, why so surprise? Im your mother. I should know whats happening to you now.¨

¨I know, but mom, Its late! dad will get mad at you. And please.. stop being nosy again.¨ Iritang sabi niya saka niluwagan ang necktie na suot niya.

Knowing her mother. Tiyak na gusto lang nitong makisagap ng balita tungkol sa nangyari sa Party ni Jamae kanina which is hindi naman niya inattendan kahit pa ibinigay nito sa kanya ang invitation.