Child!Ulfric x Child!Reader ~Fluff~

"Ulfric!! Come on! Get your royal butt out here and let's play in the snow!!" I was a young child at the age of 10. Ulfric was 11.

"Just hold on, Y/n! I need my boots!" Before I knew it, the dirty blonde prince I guess walked out. I tackled him down in a snow bank.

"Hey!" I started tickling him, me being his best friend, I know his tickling spots. 

"Haha-h-hahahaha!!! S-..stop!! Please!!! hahahahah!!! I or-order you-hahahaah!! to s-stop!!...hahahahaa!!" I stopped, but that was a bad move. Suddenly I was pinned to the snow bank and tickled. I pinned his hands to the snow so he stopped. I smirked.

"Ha!" Suddenly I realized that Ulfric was stronger than me. Oh shoot....

He easily got his hands free and picked me up. I was so confused...

"U-Ulfric...what're you doing?" Suddenly I realized he was walking back to the castle. He opened the door and I wrapped my legs around him and wrapped my arms around his neck. I snuggled into his neck, confused and not knowing what the heck to do. He took me to his room and laid me carefully on the bed. He sat down.

"Why did you bring me here?" I asked.

"I was cold."

"We've been out there only for five minutes!!" Ulfric laid beside me. I curled up to him for warmth. He wrapped his arms around me.

"I know..." He whispered. I kissed his cheek in a friendly manner. He smiled. I hadn't realized it until then that he was shivering. I snuggled into him more.

"Dude, you're shivering." I said. He nodded and rested his head on mine. 

"Yeah...thanks for noticing." He laughed. I felt him kiss the top of my head. My face flushed a light red. 

"Wanna go outside now?" I asked with excitement.

"Nah. I wanna stay right here." I frowned.

"Please?" 

"No, Y/n."

"Pleaaaaseeeee!!!" I begged.

"No."

"Please?!"

"No."

"Please, Ulfric!! I'll do anything!!" 

"Heh, anything, huh?" He asked, smirking slightly.

"Oh no." 

"If you really want to play outside with me, then you must kiss me." I grinned.

"That's all?" I pecked his cheek.

"On the lips." He said with a smirk.

"What?! U-Ulfric, but-" Ulfric didn't want to wait for me to be done stammering and stuttering. He kissed me on the lips. I kissed back hesitantly.

"There. Now we can go out and play." He said. I didn't allow him to get up. Instead, I kissed him, in response he kissed back. I wrapped my arms tightly around his neck, he wrapped his arms around my waist in a protective way.

"Okay, now we can play!" I jumped up and ran outside. I looked around for Ulfric. He wasn't behind me. Suddenly I'm pinned to the snow.

"Eep-" I squealed. I looked up at who pinned me to the snow and realized it was just Ulfric. 

"How did you get out here before me?" I asked. Ulfric didn't say anything, just looked down at me. His eyes seemed to glow a turquoise color. He smirked and pecked my lips.

"Ulfric-" I stopped myself and just accepted facts. I love this boy. I blush when I realized he was on top of me. 

"Um..." I said. Ulfric kept the smirk.

"What? Feel a little uncomfortable?" He asked. I shook my head.

"Nah, I feel fine...it's just...." I rolled over and pinned him down. "I like it better like this."

"Fine." He said. I snuggled into his chest. He stroked my hair and kissed my forehead.

"Hey, Ulfric...?" I started.

"Yeah?"

"I'm cold."

"Oh, now you're cold. Let's go back inside and make Galmar make hot cocoa for us."

"Yay!!!"

579 words