Chapter 3

Dipper pov

I awoke in a brightly lit room and assumed I was dead until I herd a voice breaking down...

"Pinetree why..."It was Bill and he soon noticed I was awake and got up and hugged me tight "why did u try and kill yourself you looked so happy." He spoke on a gentle voice which made me breakdown and cry. I couldn't say it outloud so I thought about it Grunkle Ford he....did this.. I began to shake and started to become more fearful and felt a burning heat radiate off Bill as he held me tight in his embrace. It only made me cry harder I realized I was in a a hospital gown and did not want to move. I awaited and then remembered something "Hey Bill..."

"Yes pinetree?"He asked wondering what I wanted.

"I have your gift in my bag I was going to gove it to you before I tried to die but seeing my family there only made it harder to stay."I mumbled stuttering a bit as I tried to get the words out. He began to hold me tighter when I said this not wanting to let me go. "I have it in my room all finished up and ready for you to open ,but can I ask when can I leave here?" I began to wonder since I wanted to be out so I can give it to him. He said nothing that's when I realized I never actually woke up I was still out cold.

"So you realized now what are you going to do?"He asked me and I knew I had to wake up to stay with Mable she needed me and all I want is for her to be happy.

"I want to wake up but how do I?"I asked I was unsure of what I haf to do.

"To wake up you need to know what you want." He responded I already knew what I wanted.

"Easy so I can help Mable and make her happy."I said as happy as possible but is that what I really wanted.

"I don't think so because if that were true you would already be awake."He said I knew he was right that probably isn't what I really wanted but she needs to be happy or he might hurt me and the room began to shake pushing me off the bed but thankfully Bill caught me.

"Bill what was that?!"I was scared I didn't know what was happening and I started to shake.

"Pinetree did you think about something that made you scared or someone?"He asked me in a concerned voice all I could do was nod." Who did you think of?"

"Grunkle Ford" was all I could muster until someone burst into the door and screamed.

"Dipper get back here you need to remember how useless you are" then distorted "Bro bro come on wake up I need your help let me fix you you're not right we both know you're a girl" I started to scream and want to be free I could not take it anymore I  need to tell him " Bill I know what I want!" He looked shocked at my sudden outburst.

"And what is that?!"he shouted back as O began to slowly fade back to my world.

"To stop Suffering, to be happy, to let it all go , I wanna---"

Bill pov

Wait he wanna what? What did he want? But soon he was gone and awake and soon his nightmares of his family went away and showed what he truly was a small boy chained to the floor wings limp on the floor and his beautiful brown eyes a dim shining of blue exsisted instead with no emotion shown only emptiness as it slowy fadded away it asked "Can you help him he has forgotten who he truly is and must remember who he really is あn あんgぇ おf だrkねっs あ ねこ あんd あてぇ ごd おf むしc. But goodbye I am always here but you need to help him please" And with that it was fully gone and so was I apparently teleported myself in my mansion. I began to start phase 1 for weirdmagedon get Mable she is the one who wants eternal summer.~Time skip 2 days~

Dipper pov
It was a day before our birthday and the hospital let me out today but still had a cast around my leg but I need to meet Bill so I can give him his gift. So I sneaked out the room and as I was about to leave my room Ford saw me and decided to tackle me slamming me down to the ground and leaving a bruise on my atm as I landed on it I tried to crawl away be he yanked my hair pulling me back and punched my jaw leaving some blood to drisle out and then kicked me in the ribs and then pushed me back in the room leaving me alone to bleed out. I soon gained consciousness and it was about midnight so I decided to leave and give Bill his preasent before Ford wakes up and decides ro punish me again. As I was soon far enough into the forest I decided to call out for Bill.
"BILL!"I screamed out as loud as possibly able when you have a broken jaw. Soon a bright flash appeared before me blinding me for a moment.

Bill pov

As I settled the deal with Shooting star I herd Pinetree call my name from the middle of the forest. Shooting star seemed to not notice his call for me.
"Well Shooting star this was fun in all but time to go and as promissed you will have your eternal summer when it all begins. Remember reality is an illusion,the universe is a hollogram, BUY GOLD BYE!" And with that I snapped my finhers and was in front of a hurt and bleedimg pinetree on the verge of passing out from blood loss. That sight broke me and I quickly shifted to humman form and inspected him everywhere to his bruised arms and bleeding eye with a gash that continued to slowly drip crimson liquid all over his face.

"Pinetree what happened to you!"I screamed which seemed to catch him off his guard and he seemes to go soulless as he began to grab something from his bag slowly writing I can't really speak. As he began to point to his bruised and bleeding jaw. And I began to read his thoughts. I came to give you your preasent I made it myself and made sure the seems were nice amd clean. And with that he handed me sparkaly wrapping paper with something inside with a note. Tap the bow twice to reveal a secret message for you. The bow will self-distruct afrterwards but I have a backup in the bag along with that one. ~Dipper
With this when I looked at him confused he smiled and limped away on his crutches. And soon I teleported to the dream scape and did what the letter told. It shined then began to speak. It seemed to be a gentle soft song.(A/N:Dipper sang a secret message to Bill telling him of a deal he wanted to strike when the time comes. Dipper also knows about what Mable did at this point when she told him that she was going to do thinking he was sleep. Also I wrote this so it is cringe town probably idk but bye enjoy. Also the bolded italics are him singing)

Hello
Let's strike a deal
It will help us both
I am tourtured
Already broken
You're a demon
You're insane
What a perfect team
Here's the deal what if
I join you
On your world conquest
I know it might seem silly

But I need some saving
The darkness is overtaking so hey let's strike a deal
You save me and I'll give you
What you need
Something don't have
A secret only one can tell
Another may know but
What does it matter

He's a looser
An abuser
A user
A fake
But,

Hello lets strike a deal
I'll give you the key
To your prison
And you will do the same
For me
So do we have a deal

Lets put it on display
But not right know
When they think they've won

So do we have a deal
BILL~

The song ended and it took me a second to understand well played kid. Well played. And so you will be...

MINE!