Um a filler

Dipper POV

           Hi some have been wondering how is life with a sicotic demon and being a demon queen. Well, sometimes it can be overwhelming and clouds up my head but luckily I have a secret room in the castle that not even bill know's about because I hid it with my magic and only those who I want to come in can. I am mostly with Bill and sometimes I rather not admit this but..... I kind of went into a teritorial protection and clingy mode during the summer and well let me tell you.

~Two weeks ago~

I woke up very grumpy and upset but I didn't necessarily know why. I looked around and didn't see Bill which caused me to let out a low....Growl?I was very confused yet angry so I did the rational thing and quickly got dressed to go look for him. I threw on an outfit after adjusting it so I didn't feel uncomfortable with it on my tails in which there are 9 and 13 when I am extremely pissed.I put on a outfit that would normally be extremely out of context for me but I looked like well bada**.

I put on a outfit that would normally be extremely out of context for me but I looked like well bada**

I was wearing a skirt that flared with my tails down and my ears up along with my ears that were now black and I ran out of the room not caring about the stares I got as I sped through following a perfect scent also known as Bill's. As the scent got stronger I became angrier with him for leaving me. Once I spoted him he saw how angry i was and looked terrified in which he should. Soon the people he was with saw him go pale and looked around and when they saw me they me they also paled. I flashed a smile at them with a look saying ' you might wanna leave' and they ran out of the room as soon as they did this Bill looked panicked.
"Honey why did you leave me...?" I asked in a tone laced with poison that hid the adoring want of affection that I wanted. "Um.... darling I went to just do some business and you were asleep so I didn't wanna wake you."the said trying to hide the fear in his voice and failed. I began walking over to him and he backed up as I got closer his scent became overpowering and I just ran and jumped into his arms and not letting him go. "um... PT what are you doing" he asked me obviously confused."I don't really know but when you are gone I just felt really lonely this morning and was angry when I couldn't fine you also there is also a dead guy in the kitchen"I said as I began to whimper as I thought I made him upset.He began to pet me which made me purr and my tails began to wag. "PT this might sound weird but your kind is kinda like wolves with  alpha and omega and your an  omega but this is basically like a heat except you become very clingy and overprotective but with that said wanna go back to our room and cuddle." He asked and all I did was nod and soon we were laying down cuddling .