Chapter 4

Bill pov

I was in my human form and walked into the mystery shack and stood in the middle and took out a bubble gun that looked like a real one." Everybody get down!" I shouted and as soon as they saw the gun they dropped to the floor. I began to chuckle at this then it turned into an insane laughter. " Well, well good job bowing down to your new king."I smirked and soon Sixer and Fez caught on after a couple seconds of I silence. "Bill Cipher you damn Dorito!" They both shouted started to charge at me but I teleported outside and cracked open the rift releasing madness into the world." Soon they ran outside  seeing all of the madness and Dipper and Mable came outside both looking terrified and ran to Fez but I saw right through Pinetree all he thought Finally you did it silly Dorito after realizing he grinned and gave me a wink. And soon I began my speech. "At last, At long ,long last!The gates between the worlds has opened, the event of 1 billion years prophecies has come to past, thew day has come!" I paused began to cackle in insanity startling some people as Pinetree smiled at me.Adorable."THE WORLD IS FINALLY MINE!" And I snapped my fingers and dispersed. All the henchmaniacs came  out of the portal ."TIME TO PARTY!!!" And as I screamed that I took my beautiful physical form which looked different in my human form but Triangulum dangulum I still looked fine.I began to raise the fear-amid and let it tower over the town. ~time skip brought to you by Bill's hotness~ I chased Pinetree down the hallway He suddenly took the wrong turn into a dead end and smiled and began to giggle which made me smirk and then realize what was happening I shrank and went back to my calmer state.

"So*giggles* do you think they bought it?"He began to question me and I also began to chuckle." I believe so but did you have to make me chase you all the way over here while you were in crutches you could have fallen."I began to say in a worried tone.He looked at me and soon hugged me. " Sorry I didn't mean to make you worry but I had to make make a quick plan with you so when you bring me back over to them captured we already know what we have to do." In nodded in understanding he began to explain the plan to me quickly."So basically I decide to make a deal with you for there safety but am actually doing the deal I already planned with you. And that's basically it. Any questions?""Yes, why are you doing this you know betraying them?"I was curious to know why  he had decided to do all this."Well let's make this a game then hmm... here's your first riddle.The most flexible thing can even break.There have fun and no you cannot read my mind for the answer.Well lets go."And with that I went back into my angry form and grabbed Pinetree with one of my six hands and was back in the main room of the fearamid.I pretended to prepare an attack at shooting star."Bill wait I wanna make a deal" such a adorable actor ."And would that be Pinetree~"I said smirking and he began to shake in fear. Tears streaming over his blood covered face."You can have me as long as you do not cause them any harm!" He screamed as he took his arm out and stretched it out to mine and as we shook on it he passed out."DIPPER"Was all they could scream as I teleported them out and taking Pinetree to my room cleaning off all the blood changing his cast to a different cleaner one and changed his outfit but may I say what the fu** did sixer do to this poor innocent boy. Scars stretched across all of his body covering like clothes on his legs,torso front and back and seeing all the cuts on his arms he did to himself. Ohh pinrtree. I put him in a beautiful ballgown like a sleeping princess as realized he had slid into a comma in which I could not wake him up.

 I put him in a beautiful ballgown like a sleeping princess as realized he had slid into a comma in which I could not wake him up

Sleep peacefully my love~.I have much to show you when you wake.And with that I put him into a beautiful coffin.(A/N: it was like the one in snow white btw)