25

"Wait what" Kieran asked shocked.

"It's Logan. He over heard us talking and he was asking questions about his dad. He must have said something to someone at school. We have to talk to him. I know his friends were all talking about parents" Emma replied as she started shaking in fear.

"We definitely have to leave now. You go pick him up from school and I'll start packing. I know we said we couldn't leave again but we don't have a choice anymore" he says worried.

"I know. We can go home though. We can go back to Miami. The place we grew up. We will be safe there. We must leave tonight" Emma replied as she showed the fear in her.

Kieran Hughes his scared sister tight. They both feared what was to happen. Not what would happen to them but what would happen to the other and Logan. They pulled away and spilt up. Emma walked out her house and to her car. She then remembered what happened with Regina. Usually Emma would leave and not say another word to them. She would disappear but Regina was different.

"Fuck it" Emma says as she got into her car.

She drove back down to the school she worked in. Emma quickly walked in to find everyone was in class. She rushed to Regina's office and opened the door without knocking.

"Why didn't you knock... Emma?" She says as she looked up.

"I'm sorry. I know who told. I didn't mean to blame you. I was scared and angry" Emma says softly as she leaned against the chair.

"That doesn't matter. You can't trust me and I knew it. I knew you didn't give a shit. Just get out" Regina angrily snapped.

"Just listen to me"

"No. I kept your secret because I knew you needed me to. You clearly don't trust me and you don't want to be in this relationship with me. I can't do this anymore Emma. I knew I never should have dated you and I knew I should have gotten you fired. Your not a good teacher and you know it. I can't be with someone who doesn't trust me. Not when I have a baby on the way" Regina says full of anger and hurt.

"Well it's fine. You win Regina. I'm officially leaving. I'm leaving this school. I'm leaving town and I will not be returning" Emma says hiding her pain.

"Your what?" Regina softly asked.

"Yep. I can't stay here. I only came to say good bye" Emma replied showing no emotion.

"Your really leaving" Regina asked as she stood up.

"Yes... you win Regina. I guess I wasn't as good as I thought" Emma says as she looked upset.

She turned around and walked out of the room. Regina just watched in shock. She couldn't believe what she just heard. Emma left the building as a few tears slowly slipped out her eyes.

"Well... well... well... I guess your girlfriend didn't forgive you. Would be a shame if her and her baby was killed wouldn't it" a girl says as she was stood by Emma's car.

The blonde looked up and saw her ex girlfriend stood there with her arms crossed and a smirk on her face. She was in tight jeans and a black tight tank top. She had a black leather jacket on and her hair was big and curly. She use to dress more girly and sweet but now looked like a tough girl that shouldn't be fucked with. In her hand was a cigarette that she took a puff from while holding her smirk.

"Jane? Is that you" Emma asked shocked.

"You bet it is baby. I guess our sons are friends in their school and yours likes to talk" she replied before taking another puff of her cigarette.

"Son? You have a son? Wait. You sent the text. Not Micheal. Does he know"

"Yeah. He's on his way now. So you coming with me and we're doing this the easy way or I can let you go and Micheal can come get you. That will be messier baby" Jane smirked as she stepped out of the way from Emma's car door.