29

Jane arrived at her house. She got out with Emma following. They went to the front door and Jane lead the way upstairs.

"You'll be waiting in here. If you try to escape then I won't be able to help you after that" she warned the frightened blonde who entered the room.

"I got it. In the morning people will start looking for me by the way" Emma says softly.

"I know. That's why you'll keep the blinds down. Micheal is arriving early in the morning" Jane replied now showing the devilish smirk again. Emma turned around and realised Jane was close to her. She leaned in and kissed her. Then then quickly pulled away. "What happened to your girlfriend by the way" she asked smirking strongly.

"She didn't mean shit to me. I've always missed you" Emma lied as she held Janes hips.

The curly haired girl pulled Emma closer and kissed her again. It deepened as the girls moved closer to close the gap. Emma couldn't help but feel disgusted by herself and by what she was doing. She wanted to pull away but instead she lifted Jane up. They pulled away to look at each other.

"I see you have missed me" Jane smirked.

Emma moves back in and led Jane down on the single bed she was meant to sleep in. Emma's head just filled with the memory of Jane and Micheal. She knew Jane lies. She knew Jane was a horrible person who didn't sleep with him for money. Emma sucked it up and hid her feelings away in order to survive.

The next morning Emma woke up. She was tied down to a chair and had tape around her mouth. She looked confused as she looked around the room.

"Awe your awake" a deep and unsettling voice says.

Emma's eyes doubled in size at the sound. Her heart knocked against her rips before dropping to her stomach. He came into view. He looked scarier than before. Something was different. He was now covered in prison tattoos and was bold. He ripped the tape off from around her mouth fast so it even pulled some hairs out.

"Micheal" Emma says breathing heavily.

"The one and only" he smirked before winking.

Jane walked into the room and smiled to see Emma ties down. She looked at Micheal and kissed him softly against the lips.

"Awe Emma. Look at you. Your so easy" she laughed as she walked closer to the chair.

"What? You guys are together" Emma asked confused.

"Well duh. I knew you didn't really miss me Emma. I knew you just wanted me to help you survive. I've been watching you. That chick you were dating clearly meant a lot" Jane says laughing at Emma's stupidity.

"Wait so if you knew why did you keep doing it and have sex with me last night? If you knew I didn't want to really then why" Emma asked confused still.

"Cause I'm fucked up. Plus I wanted to know if you were as good as you were before" Jane smirked as she leaned against the chair.

She placed her lips against Emma's. The blonde was confused and moved away.

"Seriously? You know I was messing to survive and your boyfriend is stood right there but you still kiss me anyway" Emma asked confused.

"Well lesbians are his turn on baby" she says as they both laughed.

"Your both fucked up" Emma says half scared half confused.

"And you better shut your mouth. Your mine now and I will do what I want with you. We had one deal Emma and you broke it. Now you must pay the price" Micheal snapped as he got into Emma's face annoyed.

The blonde was scared. She had her head stretched far enough back that it would snap if if she went any further. Micheal locked eyes with her. His frown stayed as he slowly dug his small nails into Emma's skin. Since he bit then they were rough and sharp. Emma tried as hard as she could not to call out in pain. She just smashed her head forwards against his.

"I'm not going down without a fight" she says showing no fear even though it's all very much there.