Prolouge

Inspired by sayori_lovespandas

This is sad if you want tissue's I will give you one for one request.

Adrien's POV:

I didn't know Ladybug was her.

I didn't know and because I didn't know and now I watch as the love of my life falls in love with another.

I didn't know Marinette was Ladybug and now that I rejected her I have to watch her fall in love with Luka.

I slam my fist down on the table as I watch Luka lead her to Prom, but I guess this what I get for rejecting her. Nino sit's beside me as he say's "You know you can fix that right." I only growl "No I can't Alya won't let me anywhere near her and side's she's happy now." Nino only shake's his head and walk's towards Alya to dance. I hear Lila call my name trying to get me to dance with her, but I only push her away hoping something bad would happen so Marinette would leave Luka and I could sweep her off her feet and make her feel better. I watched as Marinette danced with Luka.

I couldn't stand it anymore I couldn't stand to see Milady dance with that oversized bluberry. I needed some air. I watched Plagg fly out of my shirt saying "You should listen to Nino maybe Marinette will understand if you'd explain that the reason you didn't love her at first is because you were Chat Noir she'll understand. Side's you need to calm down." I only breathe in and walk into an alley to transform because being Chat Noir alway's calmed me down. I walk through the city of Paris only to be reminded that on the night of love I was the only one who had no one to love. No Mother, no Father, and now the love of my life was heartbroken and was dancing the night away with someone else I had nobody. I slide against a wall and put my head in my knee's and sob "I'm sorry Marinette if you'd only told me you were Ladybug I'm so ..so--." I continue to cry and ignore the fact that an akuma flew into my bell.

"Hello Chat Noir I can help you get you the love of your life if you give me what I want." Hawkmoth's voice rasped in my ear. "Only the price of your jewel's and your partner's and you can live happily with your soulmate." I stood there as Plagg screamed "Don't do it don't listen to him."

"Yes Hawkmoth." I grin as my once black suit turned into a gleaming white one. "Good Chat Blanc."