Chapter 3: I'm Stupid

Inspired by sayori_lovespandas

Adrien's POV:

I felt kinda bad for Marinette I mean she's a very good FRIEND (Why why are you born this way you stupid banana boy.). Marinette's kind and everything, but I love Ladybug and I made a vow to love her no matter who she (Even if she was your Father.*Kinky*) is.

 I walked out of class as I saw Marinette go sit down on a bench by herself drawing in her sketchbook. Then all of a sudden I saw Luka come and sit beside her and thats when I felt it a burning feeling deep within my chest.(It's called Jealousy you dumb banana boy. Your lucky your cute.) I walk a little bit closer to hear what their talking about. Luka suddenly say's"I'm fine thank you. Hey are you wanting to Ice skate this weekend?" He asked bumping Mari's shoulder and leans in a little closer for comfort. Then Marinette say's ""Actually I'm kinda busy this weekend how about next weekend?" I narrow my eye's at Luka and Mari looks up to Luka nod "Sure see you then." And then he gets up and walks away. I wanted to scream at Marinette and tell her that she couldn't date him, but I couldn't because I rejected her and if she moved on that's okay.Right (Wrong) Side's Ladybug might return my feelings. I walked to my chaffeur Gorilla and Natalie and got into the car to go to a photoshoot.

(Time skip because I'm done with this dense boy's stuff. Author Chan is tired.)

I was getting ready for patrol when Plagg flew out of my pocket saying "You are one of the most stupidest owners I've ever had." I glare at Plagg as I ask "And how is that?" Plagg rolled his eyes and said "The one chance a girl actually returns her affection and is sincere about it and you turn her down for Ladybug. You don't even know her and she doesn't even return your affection. Are you gonna live a life where the only girl you love doesn't love you back?" I look down at my feet knowing Plaggs right, but I'm hoping he's wrong because I know deep down she loves me too. I sigh as say " I know Plagg, but I can't give up on Ladybug. What if she returns my feelings? I mean I made a vow that I'm not gonna change." Plagg only rolls his eyes again and eats his cheese. As soon as he's done I transform to go see Milady.

 I arrive a little late because I was thinking about Marinette, but I stopped when I saw Ladybug sobbing. I softly sit down beside her and wrap my arms around her waist and wait until she's done crying for her to talk."Do you want talk about it Milady?" I ask as she leans into my shoulder.  "I was rejected by the guy I liked." She turns towards me so that she was hugging me "I didn't know how you felt when I rejected and I'm so sorry Chat." And then she continues to cry. I've never seen Milady cry before, so seeing her in tears over a broken heart made me to cataclysm them. (Believe me when I say this you don't want to.) "How could Someone reject as beautiful as you Milady?" I only hugs her closer and lay my head on hers. "Someone who's not as perfect behind the mask as she is with the mask." I only shake my head chuckling "That's not true your perfect in your own way. Were all perfect with a few flaws." I hold her for just a bit longer then she gets up and say's "I probably look ridiculous." I only say "Not at all Buggaboo." Then I wipe a stray tear from her cheek and kiss it. And we start our patrol.

(Time skip because I say so.)

When we get back I was nervous a "In Cats Honor I promise not to Cataclysm anybody. Just tell me who it is, Who the idiot is?" She look at me and as I cross my fingers behind my back.  "OK but promise me you won't hurt him at all he's a friend of mine." I nod as I gulp and think Maybe a good talking to. Then she throw her yoyo around a statue and gets ready to head home "His name was Adrien, Adrien Agreste." And then She zip towards home. As I think I just rejected the love of my life.

The One That Got Away (Chat Blanc Story)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें