Chapter 4: Nightmares

Trigger chapter do not read unless you have chainsaw's and pitch forks in hand. Inspired by sayori_lovespandas 

Mari's POV: 

After I got home I detransformed on my bed and started to sob as I put my head in my knees. When I heard my phone buzz I looked down to see three text messages from Luka.

  Hey Mari It's Luka. Um Alya told me what happened today. (I don't like you leave her alone.)

Are you doing anything tomorrow? (Yes she's making Adrienette cannon.)

Talk to you tomorrow Mari ( No your not her phone just broke. She has a new number bye.)

I thought about it for a while and then texted How about we meet this weekend my plans have been canceled you want to hang this weekend? (You have plans Mari their to um... feed your cat.) I bite fingernails as I wait for the text message. Then I check the time to see its 12pm he must be asleep. So I lay down, but when I close my eyes I have a nightmare.

(Entering Mari's dreamland.)

It was prom I was dancing with Luka when I saw Adrien sulk out of the ballroom. I told Luka "I'll be right back Luka." I followed where Adrien had left but he wasn't there. Thats when I saw Chat sitting off in a distance sitting on a lamp pole and sulking like Adrien. I was about to shout something when I saw Chat's suit turn white and jump towards the prom. I transformed and followed Chat when he disappeared. I stopped and looked around to see where that Kitty went when I felt a hand slide around and whisper "Are you following me Mari?"

I wake up gasping for air and yelling "Tikki I need you." I stand up shakly and see Tikki fly towards me saying "What is it Marinette?"  I then tell her about the nightmare I had.