9

Naruto's POV....

He is being watched intently by the other pedestrians as he walks.
As he loosely gooseley walks by the side of the road staggering like a lost drunkard making guttural sounds as people evades him as if he's a living dead who's ready to bite the shit out of them. He finally arrives at his destination. As he makes his way to his booth he and Sasuke crosses each others path.

"Good morning dobe." Sasuke greeted him in a teasing tone, he just stared at him angrily as a reply. He's not in the mood to engage himself in a muckraking with this son of a bitch.

"You look so handsome today, you look so good I forgot how bad your attitude is." as the duck butted asshole continues to assault him with sarcasm which ticked him off. He was about to counter assault when the duck butt talks again this time,

"Hi Hinata Good morning."
he spoke enthusiastically. He and Sasuke suddenly froze in surprise as Hinata suddenly hugs him from behind and snuggle her forehead on his back. He's not a melodious person for fucks sake, he really finds it uncool being sweet and all those shitty related things. He wasn't used of being hugged, he couldn't even recall who was the last person that dared to hug him, even his ex doesn't hug him that much when they're still together.
Maybe if this is someone else he would've guillotined choke him/her to death already but this is Hinata for crying out loud. He suddenly felt her lips touches her back. She did whaaaat?

Hinata's POV...

I giggled as I felt Naruto stiffened by my sudden actions, I snuggled my forehead on his back and kisses it, it's my way of expressing my gratitude for what he did last night.

"Thank you so much." I whispered on his back. I felt his body trembled as he started to breath heavily. When I released him from the hug he suddenly stumbled down the floor and stared at me as if he saw a ghost, he took a large gulp and his eyes widen in unreadable emotions. Gently backing down as he slowly pulls himself up sweating excessively as his whiskered mark cheeks paints a shade of pink.

"Are you sick Naruto-kun?" I worriedly approach him and feel his forehead. Maybe he is not feeling well as it was clearly shown by the look on his face. He only shaked his head as a reply.
"Are you sure your alright I can take you to the hospital if you weren't?" I added up.

"No I'm alright I swear I just didn't slept well last night that's all. No worries Hina." as he gave me his signature toothy grin and went to his booth. Somethings off with him.

"Oh he is sick alright, mentally that is hahaha. If you need a ride to the mental hospital just say so dobe. I'll gladly roll out the red carpet for you." Sasuke shouted at him as he laughed maniacally.

"Sasuke-kun that's not a good joke." i gave him a warning look as he stopped laughing, he apologizes as we both heads to our own booth. I saw Naruto-kun is looking for something in his desk as a soft curse exited his mouth in annoyance.

" What are you looking for? " he got startled of my sudden appearance.

"I.. I.. I was lookking ffoor my medicine Hinaa but I thiiink iii forgot tooo bring some." as Naruto answers in a stutter tone.

"Do yo want some paracetamols I have some in my bag." I offer him. He look at me then stares at my bag who's sitting on top of my desk.

"Is it purple too?" he asks mischievously.

"No silly." as I let out a soft laugh.

3rds Persons POV...

"If I knew we were gonna have urgent meetings every saturday, I would've taken a job at ichirakus at weekends instead, atleast there I can have free ramen for lunch." the blonde idiot whining his ass off after the meeting.

"Try going in the office sober first before complaining." as the duck butt dude answers him dully.

"Don't tell me what to do, I was already working here when you were still a cherry tomato on your mother's flower pot teme." answers the blonde idiot as the two kept on insulting each other.

"You two look good together." as
the pale perverted asshole stands in

"Fuck you!" they both shouts at him as the conference room erupts in laughter.

Meanwhile at the other side of the conference table.

Buzz.. Buzz.

She felt her phone vibrated, she opened up the message box and reads...

Toneri

Dinner tonight at 8. I won't take no for an answer. Miss u Babe <3

The bluenette smiles bitterly as she hesitates to answer back. But they need to talk. To clarify and sort things out with him.

OK.

She simply replied. As she let's out a sad sigh and whispered,
"Here we go again."

_____________