15

Naruto's POV...

"Why are you checking on Hinata and your phone by turns every 5 minutes dobe?" Sasuke noticed as they sit in the nearby lounge sofa near where the girls sitted at having their break. It's been 3 days now since he and Hinata stopped talking. All he could do is to look at her by a far and think of ways on how to get her to talk to him again as he let out a desperate sigh.

"I'm busted! I was just checking if she's also staring at me and hoping that she's not angry at me anymore." he answer him annoyingly

"You're acting like a little bitch Naruto. I thought you're allergic to ugly people?" Sai butts in with a chuckle.

"You're uglier." he spat, throwing him a dagger look.

"Stop being an ass dobe and ask her out on a date already." Sasuke said while rolling out his eyeballs.

"I don't want to be a rebound man. Maybe she's still in love with that mutant pig." thinking of her ex boyfriend made his spine chill as he wants to personally wring his neck.

"Dobe they broke up like half a century now how come you say she's still in love with that scum, you're just slow and stupid." as Sasuke look at him dully.

"I can't imagine Hinata and Naruto hooking up, it's like producing a new Fairy tale movie, the ugly and the crazy beast." teases Sai.

"You wanna pick a fight or what?" Naruto stand up, pissed. As he challenged him in a brawl but the pale man just laughs it off.

"Don't be a pussy Naruto where just having fun boys talk here." Sai laughingly said.

"Well it's not funny at all. The last time I made fun with you she got angry at me damn it." he hissed.

"Oh God Sai stand back he's gonna blow." jokingly teased Sasuke, as the duo rolled out laughing their ass off making him more annoyed.

"You guys are unbelievable, when will can I speak to you soberly?" he ask.

"You're the one to talk, we can't also speak to you soberly." as both man laughs at him again. He was about to walk out when suddenly he saw Hinata stand up. He got startled like a shocked cat as he stumble back down at the sofa wanting to hide himself as the two perverts further laughed on at his action.
" Fuck you." he whispered at them as he was so afraid that Hinata might hear him and now Sai and Sasuke is convulsioning, poking fun of his cowardice.

A few hours later...

He was about to walk home when he saw a familiar man in the parking area a few meters away from the entrance/exit door of the building where they work. What the fudge! It's the mutant pig and he's talking to his Hinata and he can see that she is not comfortable by his presence! He starts to tremble out of anger and jealousy, heartbeat went berserk as he palpitate by the sight as he feel his blood went up to his nape. He wanted to get his hands dirty and he wouldn't mind if it's the blood of that mutant pig. He storms in their place as both of them got shocked at his sudden appearance.

"So you're still alive." Toneri said.

"Why are you here?" he answer him coldly.

"It's none of your business. Now go, me and Hinata has a lot more things to talk about." he felt a sting in his heart when he heard him say those. He look at Hinata as she shake her head saying no and her eyes hinting that he mustn't leave her alone with him.

"It doesn't seem like she wants to be with a mutant pig right now, isn't it Hinata?" he said making Toneri grimace.

"So what are you now her delusional drug addict bodyguard? Go away before I'll bring you down." Toneri mocks as he fold up his sleeves and make a fighting stance.

"If I'm going down, I'm going down high." as hell broke loose between the two rivals.