12

"We first met a year ago at the University alumni College reunion where we both graduated." as the bluenette haired woman started talking and leans on a certain blonde's man chest as they found themselves sitting in a dark side of the Konoha Park. She feels a little bit dizzy after the ruckus earlier in the pizza parlor Hinata can't help but slowly weep by the man's chest making it a little wet as she talks about her and Toneri's past.

"He is the most handsome and dazzling man in the party. He came to me and asked my name, I feel so shy Naruto kun out of all the beautiful women there he chose to approach me."

"He asked my number and after that we became really close." as she let out a sad smile.

"" He asked me if he can court me. I was hesitant at first. Who would want to date a nerd like me. "

" He assured me that my looks aren't important and that he liked me as I am and not because of my looks. After two months of courtship, I finally said yes."

"He used to be sweet and caring but he changed when I refuse to..." she began to sob aloud.

"He wants to have..." as she sob every now and then as she talks.

"He wants to... He wants to have Sex. That we should have an intimate relationship. " she said as she felt the man shivered at her words.

"I didn't agree as we are just a month together."

"He started to change after that, I would always catch him texting and flirting with other girls and do you still remember the day you saved me from a drunk man? I came to his apartment just to see him making out with the girl he is with earlier."

"Even if I looked stupid. Even if am hurting and crying. Even he is only fooling me, I keep my eyes shut because I love him so much." as her lowly weep became a loud cry.

"Am I not enough for him? Why can't he understand that I'm not ready yet to have an intimate relationship with him? And how could he expect me to give in when I couldn't even trust him."

"I've tried all the things to make our relationship work but he still makes me feel wrong."

"I love him so much Naruto-kun but he didn't feel the same. And it hurts so much here. Here. Here. The pain here won't disappear "as she keeps on pointing her own heart.

"It feels like there is no one who understands what I'm going through, I feel so alone Naruto-kun." her sobbing lessened as she wipes away her tears.

The obnoxious blonde man just hear her out not even uttering a single hush letting her pour all her pent up frustrations. As she drown herself in her own tears. As she ran out of words to say......

"You know what Hina our eyes needs to tear once in a while so that we can see life better. I won't tell you to stop crying because it's not easy to do. They say invisible tears are the hardest to wipe. I won't really mind if you cry and shout your heart out right now because I know what exactly how it feels like." the blonde man whispered softly to her ears.
"Do you know why people comes in and out of our life?" asked the blonde man as he soothes her back.

"Hmmm. Why?" she replies

"I also don't know the answer. " he answers in a laughing tone as Hinata pinched his right stomach giving him a tickling sensation.
"Heeeey stop that hahaha hahah, if I knew the answer then I wouldn't have asked you. I'm ticklish over there Hina stooop." Hinata didn't hear him out as she pinches him again making him laugh aloud.
"If you won't stop I'll bite you raaawrr." he threatens while laughingly stopping Hinata's hands on his side.
"Seriously speaking, healing takes time Hina don't rush." as he puts his arms on her shoulder letting her lean on him again.
"Who knows tomorrow when you wake up you'll realize that you don't love him anymore." as she looks up at him in an unreadable emotion.

"Naruto-kun?" she called him out

"Yeah?" he answers

"Have you ever been in love and hurt before?" she ask innocently.

"Uh huh. But that happened long time ago Hina." he replied

"Uhmm if you won't mind me asking. What happened?" as Hinata smiles at Naruto.

"You nosy brat, Are we on Previously on Naruto portion here?" he laughingly replied as Hinata tickles him this time in both sides of his stomach making him stumble down the wooden bench laughing.

"I already shared mine then why not yours huh?" she said as she pouts at him.

"Holy shiiiiit. That's so fucking cute. I want to kiss her." he thought as he feels his cheeks heating up.
"OK." he just simply replies as he tries to shake off this building emotions stirring him up again.

"Fire away Naruto-kun.". Hinata leaned on him again as he sit beside her.

"My ex cheated on me too with my friend's friend. Those shitheads they knew what's happening but instead they tolerated them and I was left hanging. I gave everything to her but still she chose to break my heart." Naruto confesses

"So how did you cope with it, how did you felt about it?" her interest sparks at his confession.

"I mope for years hahaha haha." laughing off his sad story.

"Hmp. I'm being serious here Naruto-kun." the bluenette let out a gloomy pout.

"It doesn't sounds serious but I am serious. The truth is even though she cheated on me I was still hoping that someday we could still be together because I love her so much Hina. And after her I never had a relationship again. " she was surprised at Naruto's confession.

" Why do you still love her until now?" her eyes wide, anticipating his reply. He paused for a while before answering...

"Love stays, it'll never lost its affection even though we were hurt by the person we love. It's just that there will come a time when there will be another person who will come to our life that will love us more, respect us, that person who will not hurt us and will accept us as we are. And we will love that person the most." he stared at her seriously.

"So you still want to get back to her?" she asks away

"FUCK NO. Maybe before yes but now? No! No! No! I'm not hating her or anything. I am actually thankful for what she did." he admitted to her.

"Why?" the curious bluenette ask.

"She made me stronger Hina. She destroyed my fairy-tale world. She left me broken down to the core that I had to repair myself, opening up my eyes on what's more important to life." he said sincerely. Hinata's mouth agape as she was not expecting this Naruto in front of her.

"Come to think of it, I don't know what more did I wept on. The time when she left me or those money that I spent with her." they both laughed at his notion.

"Shit, it's so costly and expensive to flirt. " as they continue to laugh their night away.