Wandering hobos

I wake up to the sound of bats flapping their wings, and get out of bed. As I get up, I realize that it's noon and get up to serve the steaks. As I put them in the furnace, i hear foot steps from inside of the cave. I turn to look, and see a creeper walking towards Bugs! I spring into action, grabbing what little food we had, rush towards the creeper as two more pop out, grab my cousin and go. A creeper explosion sounds off, I glance back to see that the cave's front is blown clean off. I set my cousin down, now realizing that he was awake the whole time.

"What. THE HELL WAS THAT?!?" he yells. I wince at the anger in his voice and explain why I had made a mad grab for his collar. Hearing why I did it seems to calm him down a little bit, but his cheeks are still beat red.

"Want something to eat?" I ask. He nods and I give him the half cooked steak. he gladly takes it and we both wolf our meal down. I'd finished first, so I packed everything I had salvaged. "We should start moving now." I tell him. All he does is nod. He hasn't been talking lately. I wonder why?

-- I TOOK ADVANTAGE OF THE CANNON! TIME SKIP BLAST!--

Judging by the time, we had flown for at least three hours. That's when I spot the castle. I signal my cousin, and we dive into a clearing at least 60 blocks away. As night comes, I had built a small house out of the trees surrounding us. We had a door and everything. Ain't nobody got time fo dat creeper! Me and my cousin had agreed on going to the castle tomorrow. Until then, we rest.

A/N: sorry for a short chapter. last minute thing.