MOAR CAKES!!!

As Sky walks up to the front gate, I notice a poster for a cake eating contest on the wall. I nudge Bugs with my elbow. He looks in my direction, and follows where I'm pointing to. He cracks a funky grin. Ian had noticed this grin and follows Bugs' sight line, finally noticing the pictures. He cracks a dorkier smile. That's when his sunglasses fall off. His eyes go derpy. The others look back because they had just noticed us stop walking. They see Ian jittering, and Sky freaks out noticing that Ian's glasses had fallen off. Sky's eyes grow wide, revealing stunning glowing budder colored eyes. Then Ian flips out, jerking and pulling everywhere, shooting fireballs that cause huge areas of fire to start up. Ian is half derp king! He kept screaming the one word that had set him off.

" CAKESCAKESCAKESCAKESCAKES!!!!!!"

As he was doing screamo about cakes, I flew off to the competition, grab as many cakes as I can while the judges scream at me about stealing the cakes. I freeze one to throw at Ian to subdue him. It's rock solid by the time I get back. Half the castle is on fire, but that doesn't matter due to the fact that it's un-melt able butter. I run up to my friends and give them cakes. Ian smells them and charges followed by more cake screamo. each of us throw the cakes in turn. Ian eventually gets buried by cakes and I go up with my (cream) cake and say a clever catch phrase.

"You just got creamed!" I yell at him from the air. I spiral down hard and conk him with the cake, knocking him out cold. (lolz, cuz it's a frozen cake!) Sky grabs Ian's sunglasses and puts them on Ian. His eyes slowly un-derpify, returning to normal.

"Alright! That was... Something." Sky says. Me and Bugs drag Ian into the castle and put him in his bed. Enough excitement for one day, Sky leads me, Bugs, and Irene to the guest rooms while they build a temporary room for us in the castle.

A/N: DID ANYONE THINK THAT WAS FUN?!? anyone? hello? *sighs* I hope you all did enjoy, and go follow @punken316 to read her hybrid book!