// Six //

(Trigger - this could get ugly when it comes to a threesome later on.)

Ian - POV
I don't believe it — she's naked all wrapped in sheets. With. Him. Why didn't I inform about this? And how long did she see in him while I wasn't around? I was fool enough not knowing of her love life. But no matter I will have her AGAIN in my arms.
———————
Doomed forever but it doesn't matter how much he sees me in this, Adrian started to clear his throat noticing that I'm still naked in sheets.
"Oh right, I forgot — I uh I'll be right back." I felt embarrassed.
Adrian chuckles but as for Ian he gave a force smile.

Two men who resumes having conversations with each other about how Adrian met or how he had gotten attracted to me. He didn't really care if he risk his career by getting romantically involved with someone, obviously.
Ian is just another guy who I barely spoke since that rape incident, no one knows except me. Not even Adrian.

"Do you mind if I use your bathroom?" Ian stood up.
Adrian nodded. As if he practically live here now. He pointed up the stairs and told him that it is on the right side.
While I was too busy changing, a slight creaking of door closing with the sound of knob locking. Ian was there behind me and push me down the bed. Covering my mouth. His warm breath touches my ear as I try to struggle.

"You think you can find someone else and let them fuck my gorgeous slut? No!" Ian whispers seductively. "You're mine! Mine only!"
To Adrian's unaware, I wanted to scream. Scream out his name. But Ian held me so strong and realized he's urging for my sexual pleasure.
I muffled incoherently. I fought hard. He just laugh.
"Don't fight it, slut. One day you'll be mine. Captured. If you ever report this to the police I will do anything to hurt your precious Adrian."

Oh my god. No, no, no. Please don't hurt him. Just do something Katrina.
Now my thoughts are eager to help out. I look back at him, his smirk form up on Ian's lips.
He nibble onto my earlobe as his free hand slowly runs up to my thighs tracing all the way to my pussy. Ian misses it.

"Are you wet Katrina?"
I didn't want to give in but I admit I'm having urges. Not when Adrian is downstairs.
"No...stop..." I argue.
He kept it going by pressing his thumb to my panties.
"Stop it!" My voice starts to raise up.
Ian slapped me to keep it down.
"No! I won't stop! Enjoy it!"

———————
Ian - POV
I'm starting to enjoy breaking her. Not that I want to rape Katrina. This is just for fun if I have to admit it. She squirms and struggle to escape. But I won't let her.
"Let me go, please..." I heard her plea.
She looks terrified, maybe this whole thing was a mistake. The things I've done to hurt her. Instead I let her go. Katrina turns around and slapped my cheek hard and left.
I deserved it.
———————
I left the room and join in with Adrian. Surely he must be worried, behind me Ian followed. Until my lover spoke.
"I have this idea," Adrian smile, placing his hand around my waist. "We could go to the club. It's exclusive, my cousin owns it. And maybe you could join us tonight."

Perfect your boy lover invited him. Say something dummy.
"Uh Adrian m-maybe not... I mean he's doing something busy. Right Ian? Your job?"
He had to say something not wanting to join in. Otherwise I'm not going.

"Katrina he knows my cousin, they work together. I'm happy if you could come."
Ian nodded.

Its settled, Adrian is officially went nuts inviting him to his stupid club.

Underground club - 8:00PM.
Adrian and I were both waiting for Ian, it seems like he's starting to get bromance with him. I refused. He saw me looking all grumpy and bad mood because he'd invited Ian. If only I told him that he was the one who raped me. What happens then?
Finally he arrived, wearing a black shirt and jeans on with high top. I, also wore denim skirt and cute stripes blouse that was tied in. Seeing my belly button pierced. Ian stared at me like a perverted guy. While Adrian is searching for his cousin.

Music starts, the DJ is spinning the record to make a perfect beat through speakers. The music got me into it like a muse. When Adrian call out my name beckoning to get closer. He did the same thing for Ian to tag along.
"This is Rafe, my oldest cousin. He owns this club. Annnd also, colleague of Ian which I just met earlier. You mind if I get you guys drinks?"

Uh-oh...
"Sure bud, don't worry I'll just take care of your girl."
He had this smirk on his face that I don't even wanna know. Adrian frown at him.
Please don't leave me with these two... oh fuck, dammit.
"So sorry about my baby cousin, he might act like tough but you know how he gets. How'd you guys met?"
I couldn't hear him over the blaring music but barely make out of it.

Seeing how Ian is still staring at me like a damn vulture, it annoys me.
"We've met at work."
Rafe's personality is much different than Adrian. He's too observant, playful, flirty but not taking it too seriously.
"I-I should go and look for Adrian he might be lost..." I said trying to avoid the tension.

Rafe didn't want me to go off wandering around sixty people in this club. At least more. Dancing and drinking alcohol, but when I force to find him — Adrian seems to act drunk. Two gorgeous girls around him flirting around like I wasn't here. How could he?!

And that's where he saw me.
Sad. Worry. Guilt even. I walk away and went to the public restroom without anyone sees me.