// Eight //

(Continue - threesome lmao )

He held my jaw doing a French kiss. My back arched, assisting on moving my hips. Rafe rammed me harder and faster with his courageous grunt repeatedly. Even Ian just pounding my pussy. Pacing every second. For brief moment, climax is approaching and informing them I'm going to cum.
"I'm...I'm...gonna..."
Rafe cover my mouth.
"You're going to hold it in not unless we told you too."
Impossible! I can't do that not even if it's so close. I wanna cum!

"I wanna cum...please...Daddy..."
Ian didn't listen to me. He kept on fucking me senseless, choking my neck tight unable to breath but manage to being fucked.
My eyes roll back into my head and finally broke. They broke my sanity. It broke me definitely.
"You're right she's too vulnerable! Too amazin'!"

With that - both of them took their cocks out of me and stood up just to jerk off the final touches of making themselves cum into my face.
Sprayed and groans coming from their voices, heaps of white thick load flows into my mouth daring me to swallow it.
"You're satisfied now Rafe?" Ian turns to him smirking.

He look down at me, still licking.
"Yeah that was fun... set me up again this time. Maybe I could fuck her."
He shook a hand on it and left me there without any warning.

Hospital - 6:22AM
Adrian sat there waiting for me to wake up realizing I'm in the hospital. I look around. My eyes were blurry as ever. Then came blink. Adrian is there holding my hand.
"Oh thank god you're okay,"
I gasped.
"What happened? What are you doing here?" I glared, half the minute I saw him.
He look down. Apologizing the way he acted last night. He didn't know why he starts having conversations with those women but barely know. He just left to find me.

"I was looking for you the whole night...you weren't around, I thought you've gone home. Not without me though, apparently." Adrian sigh.
Unfortunately I was about to go home early because of his behavior but when he continued to talk more Adrian got informed that Rafe and Ian couldn't find me either.
Suddenly I gasped in shocked.

"W-wait what?" My tone gets louder. "Say it again?"
He explained to me that, his cousin and Ian couldn't find me whereas they somehow planned out that they could. They were with me all night fucking my brains out. I let them do whatever I want to my body because I gave in.
Oh god, no, no, no....no...fuck no.

"I saw you at the restroom, all naked. Were you being raped? Was it the guy you've mentioned?" Adrian's voice got concerned. "Katrina, please talk to me! I'm your boyfriend now. Whether like it or not. You have to talk —,"
I interrupted him.
"Leave me please," I told him.
He furrow his brow. I could sense his anger by the minute.

"You...want me to leave you? Why the fuck I want to? Huh?"
My life is over because of these men fucking me. The way they treat me like a toy. I snapped.
"Because I don't want you to get hurt anymore! I don't want anything to do with you!"
There it is. A blink of hurt. We've stopped fighting. It all goes back to being a boss - assistant once again.
"Are you saying that our relationship is —,"
I nodded firmly and turns to the side of the bed not sure if I want to look at him now.
A door slammed behind him and leave.

—————
Home - 7:00AM
Finally, I'm home Ian came to see me today and wasn't in the mood to talk. He seems to brag about last night. Yes, I enjoyed it. And right now he took a single glance at me all worried. It's not like a pretentious one or playing with my feelings. Just normal way.
"Are you okay?" Ian question me.
I told him that Adrian and myself broke up earlier at the hospital. He didn't know I was being unfaithful to him. Ian place his hand into mine.
"I'm sorry to hear that — was it because I liked you and got myself attracted to your physique. Or the fact I have raped you?"

I let my guard down. Instead I gave Ian a hug. A caring but slowly trusting friendly one.
"I have to go to work, today. I have to face him because he's my boss. And uh a lot of people in my building were missing. Just like the ones on tv. Have you notice? Women being raped, killed and threw them on the lake."
I wasn't really suspicious about Ian as a rapist but I don't think he's the one who did those things. He might be my neighbor but not a criminal.

Work - 7:30AM.
Facing at work is tough, sure Adrian is there in his office. All busy with phone calls. Filing up reports but he never looked at me one time. Ever since I broke up with him.
He seems angry about it. To me definitely, but I cannot just be alone with him anymore.

Lunch time is approaching and I had my salad, and rice with chicken curry. It was nice. Two people came in to get their coffee then out again. There, I saw Adrian stood by the doorway holding his food. Noticing me sitting alone.

"Adrian! Nice party huh! I hope we get to have a drink soon." A male staff called out.
I roll my eyes in disgust.
He turns to focus on me. I got too busy playing with my food and suddenly he sat down next to me.
"Can we at least talk about this?"
I scoot away.
"Talk about what sir?" I raise my tone at the last. "The fact I saw you flirting with those women? Or the fact you just left me with Ian and Rafe?"

He knew he made mistakes, Adrian didn't want to do it again anymore. All he wants is me.