// Twenty - Seven //

(Trigger - rape content )
I woke up moments later seeing myself all tied in the bedposts. Both wrists and legs. He stare down at me. Smirking.
"Please don't hurt m—," I whimper.
He ignore my plea. Resuming on taking his clothes off, by the time he got closer. The masked man (Adrian) puts on blindfold so I won't see his true face.
——————
Adrian - POV
Sweet! She won't know who I am in this situation. What I'm doing is wrong. I could end up in prison for this. But I can't just let her go. I'm more becoming Ian. Raping her. Like he rape her twice.
"Are you ready for some fun?" I grinned deviously.
She didn't say anything.

I crawl on top of her, the scent of fruity perfume - my hand cups her breasts playing around and began licking. Teasing her. My hot breath fanned through her skin and knew she could not handle it.
She moaned softly.

"Did I just heard you moan?" I flashed a smug on my face. "You did, didn't you?"
Katrina whimpers trying to fight back. There was no point of it.
——————
I couldn't help but moan, damn those weak spots. Ugh.
The man decide to go further on exploring of my naked body. Shoving two fingers inside my pussy up and down. I gasped.
"N-no..." I try not to squirm. "P-Please,"

He refuse to stop, but kept on fuck-fingering me. Out of my sanity finally broke me. After that, the masked man (Adrian) shoved his hardened cock into my ass roughly thrusting with such grunts and groans he made.
"Ah! No! Stop it!" I begged.
The masked man (Adrian) weren't completely satisfied but turning into beastly side he wraps his hand around my neck tightly unable to breathe. But it seems like it wasn't enough. So — what he did was, taking a string from her duffel bag choking me completely.

"S-Stop!" I coughed harshly. "P-please!"
When I distinctly heard him saying 'sorry' over and over. I recognize his voice.
Adrian.

Still choking me with a string he officially have gone mad. Trying to kill me.
The door suddenly opens and heard Rafe calls out my name.
"Honey I'm home —," he calls out.
I try to scream but it was no use. My voice was getting low, I'm losing my consciousness as Adrian abruptly stops choking me and jump down the window.
——————
Rafe - POV
I put down my bag aside walking up the stairs and I notice my wife's ripped clothes on the floor. I frowned. There I saw Katrina were tied in the bedposts — naked.
My eyes widen of shock.
"R-Rafe? Is that y-you?" Her voice sounds raspy.

I was worried, untying her and hugged.
"Baby, what the hell happened?" I asked anxiously.
She explained everything to me that Adrian came, and raped her. Choking the life out of her. Almost killing her. Lucky I came home just to save my poor wife.
——————
Rafe felt angry after I told him everything. He knew that Adrian won't get away with it. I cried of fear. He hugged me tightly and felt safe.
"I'm so sorry, I've tried everything —,"
He strokes my hair quickly wrapping his warm, strong arms around me.
"Shhh it's okay I'm here now." Rafe comforts me.

Morning — 5:55AM.
I couldn't sleep since last night Adrian raped me. That's all I think about. Rafe was sleeping next to me in peacefully. I thought if I made some conversation with him I can but the way he manhandled me. He acted different. Like changed person he wasn't once before.

Staring through the ceiling, my wrists hurts from being tied. Less pain from my legs just — minor marks showing. Rafe turns to me sleepily.
"Hey, are you okay?" Rafe asks me fretfully.
I nodded softly. I can't just tell him that I wasn't okay. There's a reason I really want to forget everything.

Work — 6:33AM.
I stare in mid air just spacing out while cutting these thorns out of roses. Customers comes in and speculating every different kinds of flowers, bouquet or something more. A nice old lady goes to the front cashier waving at me. I blinked.
"Oh sorry, ma'am —..." I chuckled retrieving the flowers she'd picked and scan it. Placing into the bag. "That would be $60 dollars."

Rafe appears by the door holding two cups of coffee with bagels walking around the counter.
"I'll take it from here — you, my love need a break." His lips touches mine.
I return him with a sensual kiss.
"Okay," I smile. Grabbing my coffee and bagel sitting down at the back room.

Flashing images of Adrian raping me last night got me scared. My life gets worse and worse since he has no right to advantage my body. But he did it anyways.
I took a bite of my bagel — the aroma of smell makes my mouth watering and ate some more.

Rafe didn't left my side since this morning. All day, and I'm forever grateful. He even checks up on me to make sure I'm doing okay. Hell, he did cook some food for me too.
I smile at him.
"I'll get us some tissues."
I nodded.

After I finished my late breakfast I went back to work focusing on customers coming in and out. Rafe got me some tissues and wipe down my mouth. Crumbs. Heh.

***

I felt sick, nauseous and hurling — Rafe made me took my day off. Worrying I might go crazy over customers. I held my tummy and rush to the bathroom puking.
Oh my god. This is the worst day I have ever been in.
Another hurling came and frown.

After that I wash my mouth and flushed the toilet. I needed to talk to Rafe what was going on with me. But I didn't want him to be disturbed with work so — I went to the hospital.

Hospital — 2:11PM.
I made some appointment with the doctor today, hoping they could tell me what was happening to my body. Why did I hurl or any for that matter. Long minutes of waiting, and finally calls me. I sat down to confront the doctor explaining him why, he did everything to help me until —

That one word...

Pregnant.