// Twenty - Eight //

Pregnant? No, no, no I mean we haven't had talked about it...

The doctor confirmed that I was pregnant, my life feels like it's over. As I head home and needed to have a serious conversation with Rafe about this. But there's a chance that we haven't had sex for awhile.

Last time I had sex was weeks ago, but it couldn't be. I can't be pregnant that fast or something.
Rafe came home at last he took off his shoes and jacket notice how worried I am.
"Babe what's wrong?" He asked me frowning.
I sighed.
"We need to talk..."
——————
Rafe - POV
Uh-oh... this can't be good.
"Okay, what is it?" I sat down slowly looking at her with concern.
She had never been worried last time I wasn't here. Hearing her soft voice speaks while listens to every words she said.
"Wait are you saying — you're pregnant?" I widen my eyes.

Katrina look down and nods.
How? We didn't even had sex since — I can't even remember, like week ago.
"But that's impossible — we had never..."
Of all sudden I saw my wife crying. I frown deeply.
"Katrina? What, what is it?" I held her shoulder.

Before she got pregnant there's a possibility that maybe it wasn't me who I got her pregnant but someone else — I quickly shook my head furiously. I knew who she's talking about.
"No! Not in this life, no!" I glared.
"But it is! He raped me Rafe!"

I didn't care, and I never want to hear it.
I just don't want Adrian to be the father of this child. Not in my watch.
——————
Of course, isn't it obvious? Adrian was the one who forced me to have sex with him. He and his stupid games. I had to do something but every time I open my mouth, Rafe refuses to hear it.
"What do you expect me to do Rafe? Abort the child?" I argue.
He stood up and sighed shrugging both of his shoulders.
"I don't know what to say Kat," he replied sternly. "Honestly I wouldn't even look at the baby once if it's born."

He walk away.
I had to find him, and expects that this is all his fault for impregnating me. I storm out to search for him. On every clubs, bars, diners etc. But nothing until - I realize he still living the same apartment I used to live in.
I knock the door and heard the footsteps getting closer.
Adrian swung it open and drank himself a bottle of beer.

"Oh god, you stank of alcohol." I roll my eyes.
He scoffed and walks towards the couch. Everything was a mess. I peer around the room, full of newspapers, porn magazines, bottle of beers and cigarettes.
"Why are you here?" He took a swig of his last beer.

I didn't know how to announce it since he raped me that night. Almost killed me by choking.
"I'm pregnant..."
With that he dropped his bottle of beer.
——————
Adrian - POV
Pregnant...?
Oh god, I got her impregnated. What the fuck?
"So, w-who's the father?" I question her.

Praying that it's not me — hoping it'll never be.
"You are," she pointed out. "When you came to my house raping me all night almost trying to kill me. It's your child."
I form a frown.
Being a father isn't something I'm not going to get used to. But getting her impregnated is different. I can see her the way she looks at me. Anger.

"But I can't be a father not in this mess," I confess.
She folded her arms.
"I'm sorry but it's your fault you got this into the mess I know we both not ready or at least I am. But — if you don't want to be part of it then I'll have it abortion."
——————
I turn around almost headed out the door Adrian blocked my way.
"No, you can't do that!" He shakes his head.
Glancing at him with a scowl. I try to be fair by speaking nicely.
"Look you can blame me all you want, hell — punch me if you like just..." Adrian sighs. "Don't abort the child. I'll take full responsibility of it. I will pay those things for the baby."

Suddenly there's a change about him when discussing the word 'baby'. I don't know why but he starts to care about it. Strange. I slowly nodded and told him that I just have to think of all this. Everything. And left the apartment.

Afternoon — 3:00PM.
I receive a text message from Rafe as I open and reads :
Katrina —
Baby, where are you? I'm worried come home now and we need to talk about the baby.
Rafael xoxo

Rafe's full name is Rafael yes, sounds hot and kinky. This was my first time noticing it through my phone. As I reply back with an answer.
Rafe —
I'm coming now, just needed to visit your distant cousin Adrian. He seems to be caring whenever I talk about the word baby.
Katrina x

I pressed send and waited while I head home - still waiting for a reply until another ping came.
Katrina —
You what?! (😠) Why? Why the fuck — you know what come home now!
Rafael xoxo

Okay when he send me that angry emoji it means he's pretty pissed about it. He knows that I have to stay away from Adrian ever since the accident. But — come on he's the father for fuck sakes.
I open the door Rafe grab my arm and made me sit down.

"Are you fucking insane?" Rafe growls. "What if Adrian rapes you again and I'm not there to help you."
I understand he gets anxious over how far I am away from him. Being protective husband he is. I can't blame him.
"Rafe I know he raped me but — he is the father of this child." I told him. "I don't want to kill this baby. Adrian will try and supports me. He says —,"
Rafe interrupts me.

"He says a lot of things Katrina. Do you really expect to believe him? His words? My life is with you, not him. If you want to keep the baby then — I'll do my best to be good father too. Even if it's not my seed. But I just don't want him to control your life anymore."

I frown.
"Rafe accept the fact that Adrian is this baby's father — deal with it."
He look at me as I got up the couch and walks up to the bedroom trying to get some sleep.