CH6

Taehyung's POV

I opened my eyes, only yoona was sitting next to me. I was in the hospital.

The clock hung on the wall, it said the time, it was 5am in the morning. The room was lit by the tube lights. The fan was switched on, yoona was sitting covering her face with her hands while resting her elbows on her lap on a metal chair.

There were too many pipe like things inserted into my arms. Looks like I had some blood loss again.

My head started hurting as I looked around.

Yoona noticed that I'm awake, "aw Tae you're awake, I thought I almost lost you" she hugged me, I tried to hug her back but I wasn't able to move my hands.

"What?" I asked slowly and softly, I felt pain exploding in my knees all of a sudden.

"You fell from the balcony, we were playing dark r—"

"S-STOP I'M N-NOT THE KI"

yoona's POV

Taehyung lost consciousness when I tried telling him what happened.

"Excuse me ma'am, your family is here"

"Okay I'll be in a minute" I said and she closed the door.

I know I'd lost jimin but I didn't want to lose another friend. I felt like I'm making a mistake.

I hugged Tae again, "I'm sorry if I'm hurting you" his chest was wet, I realised that they were my tears.

Sorry Suga, this plan's not right.

Just then my phone ringed, I don't know what I should tell Suga, I put the phone on speaker as my hands were shivering, i couldn't get the grip on the phone

"Hey yoona, us Taehyung fine? Or dead?" He asked not concerned

"Ofcourse he's fine." I shooted

"okay so you need to take his personal diary or something like that and collect witnesses" he reminded

I didn't know if I should tell him how I felt

"Yeah I'll do that. He's going to where he belongs..."

"..the police" Suga completed

"See you later."

I went to the door, I looked back once at what I'd done and went away.

"How's your friend?" My mom asked

"He'll be fine, I'm sure" i said hoping so

"I didn't tell anything to dad, he's busy with work. He didn't get to know about jimin" my brother explained.

"Okay" I shortly replied and went into my brother's black car, seated next to my mom while my brother drived

"hello Jin, dont worry about Taehyung. He's fine, tell everyone about this" I conveyed to Jin on the call

"Thank you so much yoona, I was very scared" he hanged the call

"hey turn the car towards Namjoon's house. I have some important project to be done, the submission is today" I lied to my brother.

He turned the car towards Namjoon's. I didn't want to lie but I really needed to go to his house for the time being, I hope it's not too late.

"It's already morning, you have very less time. Do your project thing fast. Bye!" He drove away while my mom waved to me.

I nervously stood front of his main door for few minutes. I rang the bell and waited

"Hi yoona" he was shocked to see me. He'd changed into trackpants and hoodie, I was still in the same clothes because I was with Taehyung.