CH 10

Author's POV

"After that, here I am, in my balcony sitting on this chair." Suga thought aloud.

Suga'a balcony was huge, it had a tiny bed (damn). It was all made of wood and decorated with beautiful plants. He sat on the wooden chair drinking coffee, enjoying the view.

He lives in an apartment, his father has a big business hold.. and he's probably the richest kid at school but he never shows off. He's humble and savage.

His flat situates at the 13th floor and the city view is incredible. He has the love for music and his room is filled with posters of famous successful singers. He writes music and is a self learnt rapper. But he claims to become the successor of his dad in the minyeon company.

"Would she be thinking about me?" Suga thought.

He was so tensed but all red at the same time. He clenched his fist and stood up, grabbed his phone, connected it to the huge speakers and started playing an old recorded audio.

AUDIO:
"Suga-ssi" he hummed

"Jimin-ahh" suga said in his deep voice and both of them bursted into laughter.

"Let's go to some cafe. I'm hungry!" Jimin squealed

"Hmm ok, we'll go some other day. Now you have to eat this lemon cake." Suga commanded

"Ahhh nooo, it's really sour and Coco powder is too much, it's become a disaster. I can't have this, gross"jimin reasoned

"Tch" suga paused "take this!!!"

"Hahaha haha..!! Suga!! Jimin-ahh!! Haha.. you shouldn't do this. I can. I will! You must eat the cake, it's full of love. And Coco powder. Hahah"
the giggles and laughter continued as suga stood there.

A small sad smile plastered on his face. He loved jimin with all his heart, they were very good friends and suga missed jimin.

He changed the audio and it played 'beautiful' by bazzi.

Yoona's POV
Message from

Jiminie :
Did you like my surprise? 3:45pm

The phone slipped from my hand, it broke the glass and it shattered into pieces.

I ran out of the house, went to my neighbor and started banging their door.

My eyes hurt and tears rolled out. "L-lia!? Can I please get a drop at t-the police station, please"

"Yoona are you fine? Wait.. I'll tell my mom to drop you right away.. okay?" Lia said in a worried way.

"EOMMA? EOMMA!!??" she yelled and her mom came in hurry towards the door.

"Lia? Yoona, is Something required? Dear, don't cry" she hugged me

"I n-need go to the p-police station. Please drop me!"

20minutes later-

"Sir? Can I please meet Kim Taehyung?" I pleaded.

"First, you need to give a reason." He grunted, "And where are your parents? It's not right to come to a police station on your own, this is not your park" the officer said in frustration

"I'm with her, please let her talk to the prisoner, it's something personal" Lia's mom stated.

"why would I let her?" He questioned raising his eyebrow.

Lia's mom went ahead and placed her hand on his table and slowly slid it towards him, she slightly moved her fingers to reveal a note.

The officer smirked and let me go in.

Christ, they'd do anything for money. Bribing them is so easy, any person could come make some big  criminal plan with someone here and go.

A boy sat inside, his hand was yet bleeding and he was beaten so much already.

I held the cell's rods and slowly my fingers twitched by which the ring on my index finger made a sound.

He tried to turn back, my heartbeats became really fast.

His eyes looked straight into mine, he struggled and came towards me.

His hands touched mine and he held them really tight. He stood opposite to me.

He came closer and the details on his face were too clear. There were two cuts on his right eye brow whose blood touched the eyelids and dropped from his eyelashes. His left cheek had a dark blue patch.  His lips were dry and cut, the lower lip was a little swollen. His eyes were red and there were bruises all over his body.

The blood from his palms slowly started spreading on my skin, the scales were visible.

"I-III" the words didn't escape my mouth.

"What have I done to you?" He asked in his heavy voice.

"I lived by myself," he continued "it wasn't easy. Then I know that you and suga are trying to get me arrested. For WHAT?!" he spat

The blood from his eyelashes dropped again. His tears and sweat covered his face.

"You killed jimin." I said without thinking about the consequences that it might cause.

I know it isn't him and his reaction to this is all I want. I need to tell him about the message, I need to tell it to suga.

"AHHHHHHHH" he yelled and drifted away.

He kneeled onto his knees on the floor and cried for awhile, during which everyone's attention was here.

suddenly he looked up at me.

He smirked.

"so you got to know" he chuckled.

"I know you haven't done anything. Please don't blame yourself" I cried.

To be continued. Sorry for updating late, I know no one was waiting for it though lol