he found out

Timeskip afther the training camp

(Because of the thing  izuku didn't go to the Camp and bakugou did not get kidnapped only injured also all might never gave izuku one for all but to a third year student so he dint train with him but used his speed power to break robots and save uraraka)

‘Please izuku we can still get you out of UA we never know what might happen especially at night what if they find ou please i cant lose you too’ inko said while crying í will be okay i will do everything i can to make sure nobody will find out’ izuku took the last box from his room but instead of him being so much of an all might fan he enjoyed art and writing (because all might was there the day they took his dad) once they arrived at the dorms everybody in class 1A was shocked because of how big it was. after a small tour trough the building  everyone went to their room to put their stuff in izuku put his notebooks clothes art supplies and everyting in his room he also Had A mini fridge wit a lock because that was where he would keep his blood and to make sure nobody opened it and would find out. when everyone was done and went to the common room the girls came with the idea to go and have a contest to see who has the nicest room izuku tokoyami and mineta didnt  like the idea too much of the contest but ended up agreeing to do it everybody exept for bakugou and tsuyu because she dindt feel well and bakugou didnt care. Izuku just hoped it wouldnt take too long because it was around 2 hours before his extreme hunger would kick in ( he gets hungry at 7pm) when they were in his room everybody was shocked because of the amount of art supplies notebooks and just normal books mina asked him what was in the mini fridge and he just said some drinks, when they were about to leave his room people couldnt help but notice about all the locks he put on his door but ignored it they went too the other rooms  (we all know how they looked just too lazy to write it all down)It was finally time to tell who won and it was satou because he made a cake all the girls liked. Izuku looks at his Phone and sees he has about 15 minutes before he would get hungry. So he told them he was going to his room he locked all his locks as fast as he could and made sure to take a blood bag out of his fridge to drink while he was waiting. the hunger begun he could feel his fangs come out and burned with hunger  it hurt every night you would think he would get used to it but no it would just get worse, when he started to ged used  to it. he hated that he always had to come home in time because of it and he was sure he would miss out on a lot to but it was okay because nobody can find out  the night went by slow and pinfully he tried to sleep but would wake up almost every hour because of his hunger. he did his best to make sure nothing would happen and that no one could hear him  he fell asleep again and got woken up by his alarm. He got up feeling a bit dizzy but it was normal so het ook a bloodbag  and when he drank i the went to the common bathroom to brush his teath and to take a shower because he didnt have any time left yeterday night. because of the room contest but he enyoyed it. When he was having breakfast some people were already awake and some just started to wake up because they lived on campus they didnt have travel that much so they could sleep longer, izuku went to school with iida and uraraka todoroki was still eating his breakfast so he didnt leave just yet  it was 8am when they came 15 minutes before they had to start, 5 minutes before the start of class everybody else entered While waiting for aizawa. classes went as planed they had hero training english math history and every other normal class  they.

They have been living about 2 months in the dorms  nobody found out about him being a vampire and it makes him happy because it wont worry his mother  he was bussy wit his history homework they have been talking abot werewolves  mages vampires and some other mythical creatures  but instead of telling them that they dont exist they told them if they were to ever find one of the creatures to notify a teacher, that made izuku a little bit anxious but he acted like he didnt know they existed just like everyone else ‘why do we have to tell the teachers’ asks mineta ‘because they are dangerous’ with that the class was over.  I finished my homework and went to my room to start getting ready for the night i tooke a shower and took a blood bag i had 30 minutes before the hunger but he didnt lock his door because he thought nobody would need him anymore. so he could keep his door unlocked a liitle bit, he was wrong he was about to take a second blood bag when kaminari jast walked it to his room they stared at each other for about  10 seconds before i closed the fridge and kaminari wanted to leave my room  but i was faster than him and closed the door.

he finally decided to speak ‘so you are a vampire’he asked while trying to stay calm i nod ‘but please promise me you wont tell anyone please i beg you i will do everything please dont tell anybody ‘ as i looked at the clock 10 more minutes i thought when kaminari spole up again ‘why shouldnt i aizawa tol dus to tell a teacher because vampires are dangerous and’ i started to panic and before i could do anything i asked him am i really danegerous ‘ that made him think for a little bit and say ‘i wont tell anyone it is our secret but please dont hurt me’i nod and let him out of my room ‘he apologized for walking in without knocking and left. 2 days passed and in class we got told we would be going to a vampire instituion in a week  ‘do any of you have any questions’ kaminari raised his hand ‘are all vampires bad or are there also good ones’ i look at him with shock ‘can you come after class i want to ask you something’   the bell rang and everybody left. I went emedietly to my room and called my mother i would home

Izuku: mom i am coming home  i think they might have found out

Inko:i will come pick you up i wil be there in 20 miutes be ready

Izuku :see you soon i am gonna pack some stuff before you come pick me up call me when you wil lalmost be here

Inko: i will see you soon

With that i hang up and was about to leave my room with my bag when i saw kaminari with the teachers walking towards me ‘i am sorry izuku he forced it out of me’ i drop my bag and make an attempt at running but get get shot with a tranquilizer dart  before i can escape i feel sleepy  and black out.