our personal vampire hell (2)

Afther a while some men walked in before i could say anything one of the men spoke “so you are the new virgin vampire we dont se ethos often, anyway lets get to the point we want to know what you vampire power is” i was shocked he asked just like it was the most normal thing so i didnt answer “you better answer because we can do it the easy was or the hard way your choice”i was about to respond and then i rememberd something my father told me long ago “no matter what never tell anyone your vampire power you dont trust they could make you use it for bad things” i shaked my head instead of saying no. The man all of a sudden had a sadistic smile and a crazy look in his eyes it scared me, he walked towards me and whisperd in my ear with his creepy voice “lets have lots of fun my little blood flower”.

 Nobody’s pov (WARNING TORTURE AND SHIT)

A scream could be heard in the room and so much laughter the man was enyoying this izuku was scared never has he been more scared than at this moment. The man stopped cutting izuku was panting hard he was in so much pain and the man began to speak “come on my sweet little blood flower show me your power”he kept repeating it as he walked to a small table and took a syrin with something green in it. “this is a drug that will makei t harder for you to let your power inside it will just take some time to work”izuku was twitching as he walked towards him the man stood before him and injected the drug in his neck, screams could be heard it burned it hurt it burned him so bad he couldnt breath and began shaking while his head kept twiching. The man took his knife and put it in a bucket with Holy water  because that was the only way to leave scars a vampire cant heal comepleatly if they use holy water. Izuku felt numb his mind was fuzzy he felt like throwing up there was the man who was torturing him and one who abserved evrything in the corner of the room it hurt so much, he was snapped out of his current state of mind when he felt the knife  going from his ear to his chin he was bleeding while it was healing it burned because of the holy water as he felt that more cuts and stabwounds were mande across his body  it burned.

It hurts please makei t stop he couldnt talk because of the pain he mind screamed at him

Make it stop

It hurts

Please

Please makei t stop

He felt his control of his vampire power desapear. As the man stabbed him one more time in his hand he felt  scream come fort from his sore throat and he screamed. The laughing stopped and the man looked at the one in the corner the man in the crner began to speak ï thi”he was cut of midd sentence when his head exploded as the body fell over the blood started moving towards izuku and the man who tortured him. “now it is your turn to scream”the blood surrounded the man screams of pain and agony could be heard  and it stopped when the screaming stopped the blood fell to the Floor “oh god what have i done i didnt mean to do it “ izuku was shaking and he could see men in suits walk in and they shot him with a sedative he fell to the ground and was carried out if the room.

(TORTURE DONE FOR NOW *EVIL SMIRK*)

1-A pov 

The teacher stook izuku away a few days ago kaminari told everyone the day after what happend everybody was shocked to hear midoriya was a vampire. “we are going to a fieldtrip tody since you have been in contact with a fampire we will be going to a vampire facility so get to the bus we leave in 15 minutes if you are late we leave without you” everybody go ton the bus it was silent until uraraka began to speak “dou you think we will see midoriya there”everybody looked at her  and  few people said something like.

I dont know

Maby

We will see

I hope he is okay”why would you care he is a vampire he could have killed us all if he wanted to”mineta said everybody glared at him. “were here”everybody got of the bus and entered the building it was being heavely guarded. Everybody was on edge especially kaminari he still felt guilty for telling aizawa sensei.