lov 2

Izuku pov

When I woke up it was still pretty early it was around 5:40 AM but I was hungry. So I did the only logical thing and got dressed to go and grab a bite. (see what I did there😏 now we continue) As I kept walking I couldn't find anyone in the alleyways and I was starting to get annoyed' why don't we just go to a more crowded place maby a cafe, because we won't find anything here'. I didn't want to admit it but the voice was right if I keep walking around like this and don't eat I'll just end up getting hungryer (idk if I speld that right).

I reached an café when I enterd I Saw there were a few people there I orderd a coffee and went to sit down and waited for someone to leave. As I was about to give up and just leave I see someone Else getting ready to leave" Great now we just follow that person and we have a meal it was getting annoying being hungry" I nodig and left the café following the person, afther a while we Came to an part Where I Saw no people so I decided to strike. I ran at the person and dragged her into an alleway She begun to struggle "just be quit it Will all be over soon" Afther in Said that I bit down in het Neck She had amazing Blood, afther a few seconds She stopped struggling She had died I just left her and went on my way.

------------------------------------------------------

Srry for it being a while since I updated I have finally Staten to get some ideas to Write but I dont have too much time atm. Also I have the First part of my exam tmmr wish me luck. I made this Chapter in a Hurry because I still have some stuff to prepare but I do Hope you Will forgive me I'll start up dating more afther my exam so Peace out for now.

Also  if you like antisepticeye darkiplier ar smth like that   my friend is Writing a Book so maby some of you would like to Read it

Also if you like antisepticeye darkiplier ar smth like that my friend is Writing a Book so maby some of you would like to Read it.

https://my

https://my.w.tt/8Rx1srITK3