getting blood

Kaminari pov 

So aizawa sensei told us a while ago that we would be having a small trip because the principal wants us to relax a little father everything that had happened this year so far. We had to decide as a class and we decided to go to the beach because it was pretty nice weather  I sure hope nothing will go wrong.  

Tomura pov

We were discussing the plan we knew they would be going to the beach because we have our way of getting  information "so okay does everybody understand the plan".
Everybody nodded  it was nothing bug like usual  but it was more to show them that midoriya is on our side now because if what they did to them. " I can't wait to see their faces when they see us I really wonder if they would mind if I were to take a few bites"  Midoriya was sitting on a barstool with eyes filled with bloodlust to be honest it also kinda scared me.

Izuku pov

So they are going to the beach in a few days "I can't wait for us to get a twist of some of them I am sure they must taste great" When the voice said that I just had to repeat it totally forgetting I was in the bar and everybody could see me but I could care less at the moment. Also in this period of time I have learned hot to control my bloodlust during the night   it is really helpfull. "You know since we don't actually have anything to do until  next week how about we do some explorong".    I thought that sounded great " I am heading out idk when I will be back but if you need me you can call me". I was about to head out when toga ran up to me and asked me if she could come I was okay with it so she joined us on our little exploring, "maby we can get some blood for later".  I told toga the I needed some extra blood for just in case and she was more than happy to help with that.

Toga pov

When I went out with izu he told me he needed blood 'he's always smells so good he always has the smell of blood around him I bet he would look so hot covers in the blood of his victims' I thought. I was happy with helping him get bloodaby I would get to see him covered in blood.

Izuku pov

Toga was smiling creepy but isn't she so I didn't really pay too many attention to it "I think we should have enough blood for now"  We probabbly have enough father like 4 people  I wonder how many Toga has.

Small time skip to base

After preparing all the blood bags I had enough to almost full up my mini fridge i had in my room, of course I have some to Toga she helped me get so many so then I don't mind sharing a little bit.

-_-------------------------------------------------------

Wow 2 cahpters in one night I am on a roll maby ilk add even 1 moRe today but no promisses.

dont let them find out  (Has Been Adopted More Info At Ebd Of Book)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara