4

I'm so ticked off right now. How could she do this to me! No, how could I do that?! I'm always picking up after Alex's mistakes. You know what, no, I was helping my sister. She just needs some guidance, that's all! And maybe Leslie and I weren't meant to be! Yeah, that's it. Alex isn't to blame. I shouldn't be mad at her, right? God, I'm so confused. No girl in this town wants to date me, or I don't want to date them. I just need to find the right girl, then I can stop with all of these dates. My credit is low, paying for all of those dinners.

     Most of the girls I go out with are ones that I meet on the street. I think they're nice, then they turn out to be psychos. Our friend Mona helps is out, recommending some of her friends. But those don't turn out well either. I do have a Tinder account, but I don't like to use it. That app is full of creeps, so I've heard. One girl asked if I had a dungeon, so I closed the app and haven't been on it since. It wouldn't hurt to take a peek though right?

     I reluctantly open the app and instantly swipe left on a ton of people. One girl pops up.

     I click on her profile and check it out

Aria, 25
Active now

About Aria
I like nice girls who like to take walks on the beach. A simple person full of love and laughter.

     I through other pictures. I really like this girl. I swipe right and wait. As I swipe left on other girls and occasionally guys, I see that me and that girl are matched. I smile and go to my messages.

Hello

Hi

I see we're matched

Seems so

Lucky me, I vowed never to come back to this app and here I am

Same. I told myself this app was full of creeps

Me too!

You are real right? You're not a creep?

No I don't think so, but it's all about perception. I would say no, but my sister would say yes.

Lol cool

You're not a creep right?

Nope

Good

Tell me about yourself

Well I spend my days going on dates with different girls to find the right one

Cool I guess

I don't date often. I'm too busy with my friends

My only friend is the one that helps me find dates so...

Well maybe you don't have to search very far, we live pretty close

I see. Wanna meet?

In a public place of course. I don't feel like getting kidnapped

Me either. We could meet at the Brew?

Sure. A friend of mine works there. Just tell her you're a friend of mine and she'll give you free coffee

Thanks. I'll see you soon then

See yah

     I fist pump in the air and take off my sweatpants. I put my date clothes on, with my rainbow tie of course, and leave my bedroom. Mona and Alex are sitting on the couch eating nachos. "Someone's finally out of there room!" Alex yells. "Yes I am. I have another date. Well, a meet up, not really a date. But anyway, I'm sorry for being mad at you. It wasn't your fault Alex and I shouldn't have been upset at you. I love you." I tell her. She looks at me confused. "You were mad at me?" I roll my eyes and grab my keys. I kiss my little sister's head, wave goodbye to them both, and skip out of our apartment to the car.