5

I get out of my car and look at the Brew. Was this a bad idea? I mean, I don't even know Spencer. Hopefully she's here though and Emily can confirm if she's real or not. I walk inside and up to the counter. "Hey Em." I greet. "Hey Ar. I gave your friend a free coffee." She tells me. "She's here? She's a She right? Not a forty year old man?" I frantically ask. "Calm down! Yeah, she's here." Emily answers. I sigh relieved, at least I know I am meeting a girl.

I take out my phone and show Em the picture on her profile.

Spencer, 24Active 27 minutes ago

Spencer, 24
Active 27 minutes ago

About Spencer
I have a rainbow tie

"Does she look like this?" I ask, hoping she says yes. Emily smiles and looks at me. "Yep, that's her." I sigh even more relieved that it's really her. I look around the Brew and don't see her though. "Where is she?" I ask. Emily looks around too. "She got a coffee and went over there." She says, pointing to a table with a mug on it. I walk over and grab the mug. It's still hot so she didn't go far. "Did you take a sip?" I whip around and face my Tinder match. I laugh a bit and hand the mug to her. "No I was just wondering where you went." I answer.

"I was in the bathroom. I don't know if my sister and I are lactose intolerant but the two of us can't go a minute after drinking coffee before heading to the bathroom." She says confidently. Good to know. "Why do you drink coffee then?" I ask. She shrugs. "It taste good. The few seconds of drinking it makes up for the minutes of agony afterwards." She answers. I make a mental note not to give her dairy if we ever date.

"So, do you work?" Spencer asks. "Yeah. I'm a photographer locally. I have an at home studio so I work from home." She nods. "Must be nice. I don't work right now but I'm thinking about going to medical school." She says. Medial school, nice.

     We laugh and talk more about ourselves. She's really funny and kind. We get up from the table and walk outside. She walks me to my car, what a gentlewoman. "Well, This was fun. I can't wait to see you again Spencer." I tell her with a smile. She smiles back. "See you then." She says, winking at me then getting in her car. I watch her drive away and sigh to myself. She's amazing.