Chapter 3

Chapter 3

Jack

"Hic, do you think Elsa will still be mad at me?" I asked as Hic drove us in his car to the radio station.

Anna told me that Elsa had a job there, so I decided to move to LA and Hic joined me. Mer and Punzie said they'll come here when they finish their studies.

Hic and I finished college earlier for some reason so that's why we moved. I've counted Elsa's birthday's, she's 20.

So are the rest of us.

"She might be. She's stubborn, so it's a possibility." He said. I nodded. We arrived at the radio station and I got that feeling I get whenever I'm nervous.

We walked inside and we went to the third floor, as told. We walked past a bunch of rooms until we saw the room we were looking for.

The manager's office. We walked inside.

"I was expecting you two. Hiccup and Jack, right?" The man who was in his probably late twenties asked. "Yes sir." Hic said.

"Good. I have assigned one of my best workers to show you around here. I hope she's polite to you two, she can be a pain sometimes." He said and walked out. We followed him.

He started walking toward the room we passed by with a bunch of people in it.

He opened the door.

"Elsa." He said loudly.

Oh shit, it's Elsa.

"Yes sir?" She asked.

"Here are your so called students. Hiccup and Jack." We both walked in front of her and I noticed her tattoos and her piercing. And she's wearing her glasses.

She changed. A lot.

"Hey guys. Uh I'm Elsa and this is Toby." She said and pinched Toby's cheeks. I felt a pang of jealousy, is this her boyfriend? Toby shook her off while blushing and she smirked.

"Hi Elsa." I said. She smiled at me innocently and I could tell Hic had her eyes on her like me. She walked out the room and we followed her.

She started showing us around. We were in the hallway when I decided to cleared my throat.

"Elsa I know that you know us." I said. She kept walking until I grabbed her shoulder. "Let me go Jack." She said weakly. I would think she would say it in an angry or firm way, but she didn't.

"You're still upset with me?" I asked. "Of course I am. You cheated on me with Tooth." She said. "Elsa, Jack really missed you. He wouldn't talk to us for months because he only wanted to talk to you. He just wants his Elsa back." Hic said.

"I'm sorry Hiccup and Jackson. But that Elsa you know is gone. She learned how to grow up on her own, and how to survive without the thing she needed the most. Love." She said and faced away from us.

I felt guiltiness grow in me. I caused her misery. I caused her being so protective of herself.

"Elsa you know that I love you. Please give me another chance." She didn't reply as we walked down the hall.

She kept showing us around as if we didn't just argue, going up the stairs to every floor. Hic patted my back. "I'm an idiot." I whispered to him as we walked down a hallway in the second floor.

"Yeah, you are." He said smirking and ruffled my hair. I chuckled and pushed him off. After a few more hours the shift was over.

It was probably 7:30, and Elsa was heading away from us.