Chapter 22

Chapter 22

December 24

Elsa

We made it back to LA, it was 3 in the Afternoon. Hiccup picked us up since Astrid was at work. He drove us back to their place.

It was already cold, but obviously there's no snow. We walked into their apartment and the Christmas tree was up.

"You better have gotten us presents while you were at Burgess." Hiccup joked. I pulled out a hand sanitizer from Bed Bath and Beyond.

"Merry Christmas." I joked and ruffled his hair. He rolled his eyes but kept it. "Astrid and I already got your gifts, they're under the tree." He said and pointed at the boxes covered in snowflake wrapping paper.

"Nice, haha. do we get to open them today?" Jack asked. "Why would we do that? We're opening it on Christmas. Just like always." Hic replied and I rolled my eyes.

"How is Merida?" Hic asked and we sat down on the couch. "She's good. So is Punzie. Have you two talked?" Jack replied.

"I haven't talked to her in awhile. Did everything go okay? Anything bad happen?" He said. "No, not really. I feel so bad, we didn't get you guys gifts." I replied and Hic grinned.

"It's okay. You guys can just give it to us on the 26th or on New Years." Hic said smirking. Jack chuckled and the three of us kept talking.

After awhile Hic got a text from Astrid. "She said she has to go to a family thing in San Diego. She'll be back on the 26th." Hic said.

I frowned. "She does this every year, her family is nice. I just wish that the four of us can do it." I said and Jack nodded.

6 hours later...

Forrest Gump was playing on the TV as my head was on Jack's shoulder and Hic was leaning on me. "Jack, what time is it?" I asked tiredly.

"It's 9. Are you tired?" He replied and I nodded. "Hic is already asleep, just on me." I replied and Jack looked over at him. I softly nudged him and pushed him to the other side of the couch.

"Remember when you slapped Hiccup over me?" I asked grinning. "How did you find out?" Jack asked. "Hic told me." I said and Jack chuckled.

"Yeah. We were like, 17? 16?" He asked. "17." I replied. He nodded. He held my hand and touched the promise ring.

"I love you." I said and he kissed my lips. He let go of my hand and placed it on my cheek. I closed my eyes as we kept kissing. Hic shuffled so I pulled away. I looked at him.

He stirred, and opened his eyes. "Um, hello." I said. He nodded. "I'm going to my room. Night." He grumbled and got up. He walked into his bedroom and shut the door.

I stretched and Jack turned off the TV. "Do you want to sleep here tonight?" He asked. I blushed, this would be the second time we slept together, since that one day at Jack's house years ago. "If that's okay with you?" I replied.

"It's definitely fine for me." He said and winked. I blushed again and he picked me up and carried me into his room. He put me on the bed. I wasn't in pajamas, so I was wearing leggings and a shirt.

"Do you want to wear something else snowflake?" He asked me and gave me a warm smile. "Can I wear one of your hoodies?" I asked.

"The blue one?" I nodded. He went to his closet and pulled out his blue hoodie. I quickly took off my shirt and put on the hoodie after he handed it to me.

He took off his sweat pants, leaving him in his boxers. "Yeah, I sleep with my boxers." He said and smirked. He turned off the lights and lied down next to me under the sheets.