Chapter 21

Chapter 21

Elsa

Anna sat quietly next to me as I held the cup of coffee in my hands.

"So, where's Kristoff?" I asked and she ran a hand over her braid.

"He had a family emergency. Before you guys came here." She said. I nodded.

She sniffed quietly. "Anna," I mumbled. "... They're gone, Elsa. Mom and dad, they left us." She said and wiped her cheeks. I put the cup down. "They'll always be here with us. Okay? You still have me. You'll have me and I'll have you." I said.

She sniffed again and nodded. I pulled her into my arms, and she relaxed in my embrace.

"It's going to be okay." I whispered. "I hope so." She mumbled. I pulled away after awhile.

We were engulfed in silence.

"Anna, I know so."

The day of the funeral... (December 23)

Jack

The funeral was deadly silent. One by one each of Elsa and Anna's relatives came up to say a few words about their lost family members. I knew I had to go up there, I'm just a little nervous that Elsa's family won't accept me.

Elsa went up after Anna. Anna walked over to me and Kristoff. Kristoff's palms were sweaty, he looked way nervous. "Don't get too nervous." I whispered to him and he grew more nervous.

I stifled a chuckle since Elsa was about to start speaking.

"I'm not sure if anyone is as devastated as me and Anna. Our parents were loving and caring for the both of us. They might have fought numerous times, but after all that is over it's back to being the lovers they were when they first met. They're both in a better place, for sure. And I know that they'll be watching over all of us until we all get to see each other again. As a big family. If it weren't for Anna, Kristoff, Jack, and others, I wouldn't have been able to survive... I love you mom and dad." Elsa finished and there were few who applauded.

She walked back up to me and I sighed before starting to walk up back to where she was standing.

I cleared my throat quietly.

Dear god I'm a screw up.

"Well, my name is Jack Frost. I'm Elsa's boyfriend, and I hope soon more than just that. I've talked to her parents multiple times, and just by having those tiny conversations, I could tell they were great people. They accepted me for me, especially Mr. Arendelle. He would make me nervous at times, but then we'd both just laugh it off. Elsa's mother was a great woman. She taught Elsa well. I can't wait until the day we can meet again." I tried to finish it off smoothly as I walked back to Elsa. There were more claps than Elsa got, for some reason.

Kristoff went up there, his cheeks flushed. Everyone else went up, until the funeral was over and the coffins were buried.

I held Elsa's hand as she stared at the ground in front of her mom's grave stone. I heard some foot steps and some of Elsa's relatives walked up to us.

"Young man." Elsa's grandma said to me. "Y-yes ma'am?" I asked.

She gave me a sad grin. "I am thankful Elsa has met a loving man like you. Take care of her, mister. I'm warning you." She said and pinched my cheek. She let go and gave a sad chuckle before leaving.

I rubbed my cheek with my free hand. "Yeah, she does that a lot." Elsa said grinning and rested her head on my shoulder. "So, we're going on out flight back home later today. Is that okay with you?" I asked.

She nodded. "I love you, drama queen." I whispered and lifted her head off my shoulders. I tilted up her chin and she gave me a bigger grin.

"I love you too, trouble maker." I softly kissed her lips, and pulled back after awhile. "Let's go to the car. Anna and Kristoff are waiting." I said an we walked back to Anna's car, hand in hand.

Later that day Punzie and Mer came over. Our suitcases were packed, and Anna and Kristoff were in the kitchen.

"Hey Mer, hey Punzie." Elsa said softly and hugged both of them.

"Hey Elsie." Punzie said and the three of them pulled away from the hug.

"How are you guys?" Mer asked. "We're alright. Anything new happen here?" I replied for Elsa. "No not really. Not anything that you guys already know of. How's Hiccup and Astrid?" Mer replied.

"They're good. We talked to them almost every day since we left." The four of us were engaged into the conversation until Anna came over.

"Your flight leaves in two hours." She reminded us. "Oh, thanks for reminding us Anna. I love you. I'll miss you too. Okay? You too Kristoff!" Elsa said and hugged Anna.

"Thanks Elsa!" Kristoff said from the Kitchen and walked to us. "Love you too, big sis." Anna said and they pulled away. Anna hugged me then Elsa hugged Kristoff.

Kristoff and I did that boy hug thing, since it'd be too awkward. Hehe

"Do you guys have a taxi coming?" Punzie asked. "Yeah, we already called one for you." Kristoff said. "Thanks man." I said and he nodded.

Soon Elsa and I were on our way to the airport, and back to Los Angeles.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry OMG that sucked :(

I've been working on the NEW SERIES so that's why I haven't updated in a few days and why it sucks.

I've been on ifunny a lot and I need to start going on here more haha. Ugh and another reason why it sucks is because I'm getting anxious to finish so you guys will be happy :3

My parents are hosting a party tonight, so that means I'll be using my phone and I'll be online either here or ifunny.

And I have a complaint! :(

Some of you sent me stuff in my inbox asking why I made Hiccup gay.

HES NOT GAY ANYMORE.

I don't know why some of you guys don't like Jaccup? Hijack? I think it's ADORABLE. I already posted a rant about it. I think that chapter got like 90 or something comments.

And more than half was on the like that Hiccup said "I have feelings for Jack"

My uncle is gay, my best friend's sister is bisexual, my school nurse has a boyfriend, so what? I love them even more because of that. And NO, I am NOT bisexual or lesbian if that's what you're thinking.

Okie sorry. If you want more of my attention you should probably talk to me on ifunny: Alice_in_madness ✨✨✨

And guess what. This is chapter.

TWENY WUN 😂

And sorry for the time skips in the recent chapters. I'm trying to finish quicker xD

Update will be soon hopefully! :3

~Author~ 💕