1

"I'll fucking shoot you when this is over with big guy." A thick Australian voice said, a new tough guy moved. to Hell's kitchen and claimed he owned it. So Frank Castle being the thick headed person he usually is, decidesld to pay him a visit.

"Shut up... Just do what you gotta do..." Frank slurred, blood splattered from his mouth as he spoke and coughed, his face was bruised and covered with cuts and burns, he also he a couple broken bones including his ribs that had. punctured his left lung. Causing him to wease when he breathes.

He had been locked in here for, what he guessed, was a couple of days.

Daredevil

He sat there perched up on a roof 'looking' round the city for Frank. He hadn't seen the vigilante in around a month and, he hated to admit, he missed his rude attitude. So he spent all night and day trying to find but tonight. Matt heard something, he listened close and his eyes widened.

"O-one batch two b-batch, penny and d-dime, here I come." He heard Frank say to himself, Matt couldn't help but get there as fast as possible, bursting through the window and saw Punisher, unconscious and tied to a chair and two men around him. Matt growled and fought both men, his only motive was to help Frank.

When both men were down he ran over seeing his, black, T-shirt and, Black, combat trousers were torn multiple times each tear showing an open, blood covered gash. He grabbed a knife off of one of the men and cut Frank's restraints, then picked him up, surprised at how light he was worried Matt 1000x more than he already was. Matt then ran out, avoiding conflict and straight to his apartment.

***

Frank woke up, he looked around seeing somewhere he didn't recognise. He panicked slightly but when he heard a voice he did recognise he calmed down.

"Hey, calm down there, Frank. You could tear the stitches." Matt said as he walked round, still in his Daredevil suit. He handed Frank some pills and a glass of water. Then smiled, knowing Frank was looking at him.

"Why..?" He heard Frank say, his voice was quiet and hoarse but still audible.

"I helped you because I couldn't stand another night without chasing you down and going on about the righteousness of not killing." Matt joked, earning a painful laugh from Frank.

Frank lie his head back and felt a warm hand on his forehead Matt was checking his temperature, but when he was about to pull away Frank frowned.

"Don't... Your hands are warm." He said softly as he closed his eyes. Matt sighed then sat down next to him on his bed, Frank sighed and felt the bed shift under Matt's weight, he shivered, his body freezing. He then curled up into Matt's side feeling warm. Matt looked at him and felt a pain on his heart from what he 'saw'. The once fearless Punisher who killed everything that pissed him off was now cold and scared and vulnerable to everything. Matt sighed and got under the covers with Frank, holding onto him to try and warm him whilst Frank shivered. His face buried in Matt's neck, he was too cold and tired to care about what he was doing at the moment. Matt was too worried to care either. But when Matt stopped moving and looked at the direction of the door, Frank got worried and his breathing quickened. He wasn't one to get scared, but what those people did, he felt there was no coming back to where he was. They broke him for good and he felt them on him constantly. It made him sick. Matt saw him tense up and rubbed his back.

"It's ok Frank. It's just Foggy. I'll be right back." Frank nodded and watched Matt leave.

He found the doorknob and let his best friend in.
"Hey Foggy." He said, the blonde lawyer looked at him and walked in then shut the door.

"It's going to take getting use to seeing you in that sui-.... What happened??" He said seeing the blood on Matt's suit. The blind man shrugged it off.

"I took some woman to the hospital after being mugged." He lied, and Foggy knew it.

"Seriously Matt. I know you've been trying to find Frank but you can't keep going out and getting into trouble, even if some girl is being mugged. Just take a night off." Just then Frank hissed from the bedroom when he tried moving and Foggy frowned.
"Matt?"

"Hm?"

"Who was that?"

"No one. Foggy why would I bring someone here?" Matt asked, Foggy pushed past him but Matt grabbed him.
"Foggy you can't go in there!" He said.

"Why Matt?! Who do you have in there!" Foggy shouted and Frank stumbled out.

"Me." He answered, Foggy jumped and turned to see him, he realised how shitty he looked and cringed then looked at Matt.

"You can't keep him here." Foggy said, he didn't like Frank one bit. Matt knew but shook his head.

"You know I'm not going to throw him out." Matt said. Foggy got mad as Matt walked over to Frank and helped him stand.

"I don't care Matt. You can't keep a well known criminal in your apartment! Just take him back to wherever you found him!" Foggy yelled and Frank's eyes widened.

"N-no..." He looked at Matt as tears welled in his eyes. "Red. D-don't take me back... Please??" He begged as his breathing quickened and he began shaking. He then caught his breath and struggled, he was having a panic attack and fell. Matt was there and stopped him hurting himself when he fell but made sure he was ok. He also held Frank and told him how to calm down. Foggy was freaking out.

"Matt what do I do??" He asked, he kept. asking but when Frank went unconscious from lack of air Matt held him and got angry.

"Leave." Foggy stopped and looked at Matt confused. He watched as Matt turned his head as if to see him from behind.

"What?" Foggy asked.

"Leave!" He said then Foggy growled and stormed out, slamming the door behind him. Matt took off his mask and picked Frank up, putting him back in bed. Then got changed into grey jogging bottoms and a white T-shirt. Then got spare blankets and a pillow from thw cupboard before lying on his couch and falling asleep. Listening out if Frank needs help.