3

Frank woke up to find himself alone on the couch. He sat up and groaned, then stood up but frowned when he couldn't move, he stood there confused.

"Uh... Matt??" He called out, he heard shuffling in the bedroom then saw the door open as a bloody and hurt Matt was thrown to the floor. "No... no no no no... Please no!" Frank said as he tried to move, he then watched as a man in a mask walked out, he held a gun forward and pointed it at Matt who was struggling to get up. Then Matt looked in Frank's direction, his eyes were hurt.

"I trusted you." He said before the masked man shot him. Frank stood there shaking.

"NO!! I'LL KILL YOU!!" He screamed in pain, fear and anger. He then felt someone holding him and shook his head.

Frank jolted awake, tears down his face, he shook badly and his breathing was ragged. He looked at an alive and unharmed Matt before looking around the room.

"Frank?" He asked softly, then the man im question just hugged him close and cried into his shoulder. Matt wrapped his arms around Frank and tried to calm.

"I couldn't help you... I couldn't move! Matt I'm sorry!" Frank cried he curled up by Matt and kept holding him.

Soon Frank had calmed down enough so that he wasn't crying anymore. So Matt tried to move, but failed, Frank kept hold of him shaking his head.

"Frank? I got to head down to the office." He said softly, but Frank shook his head.

"Please... Matt I don't want you to leave..." Frank begged and Matt, the blind man sighed and nodded his head.

"Alright, I'll call in sick." He said softly and felt Frank move but drag Matt too, so he was lying on the couch with Frank at his side and head on his chest.

"Thank you Matt.." He said softly.

Around an hour of talking later, Frank had once again fell asleep. He was still curled up by Matt but was softly shaking and mumbling.
"No... Matt..." He said quietly. Frank then flinched and held onto him more. "S-stop.. please... Matt please.." He repeated before crying, Matt didn't like it.

"Frank wake up! It's not real you're having a nightmare." Matt yelled as he shook him softly. He then 'watched' as Frank opened his eyes and look at him scared, Frank then tried to get away but in his weakened state it didn't work out as well as planned. His breathing was shaky and he didn't look at Matt when he stopped moving.
"Frank what happened??" Matt asked softly.

"Hurts..." He said softly and Matt realised he was holding his wrists a little too tight. So he let go and Frank rubbed his wrists then looked at Matt, cautiously.  "I asked you to stop... But you didn't... You hurt me, after I trusted you." Frank said softly and Matt felt a pain in his chest.

"It's ok Frank. I'm not gonna hurt you." He said softly but Frank had his arms close to him.

"You just did!" He stated sadly. Matt sighed softly and sat Frank up slowly then pulled him into a hug, he noticed how Frank shook at first but then slowly calmed down and relaxed against him, wrapping his arms around Matt's waist as he nuzzled into Matt's neck for warmth.

Matt let him, before wrapping his arms around him softly and for once, he heard Frank's heartbeat slow down to as it was when they first met. Calm and controlled. Frank stayed as he was, finally feeling safe, it was strange and he didn't like it at first but then the feeling grew and he accepted it. He was safe, here with Matt. And he didn't want that feeling to end but sadly he knew it would.

"Frank?" Matt asked softly, then Frank tiredly hummed in response. "Do you think you'll be able to tell me what happened?? So I can help, best I can." Matt said then Frank went silent. Matt was worried incase he stepped over a boundary.

"They uh... It was the usual, hurt me, beat me, cut me and burn me. But then they- I was unconscious at the time so I couldn't fight them off! They-...... Matt... help me forget, please??" He asked softly. "Help me get rid of the feeling..." Frank begged. Matt tilted his head.

"What feeling?" Frank held onto him and shook softly, he then lost control.

"Them! Matt I can feel them! I can feel their hands around my neck, I can feel them inside of me- Matt please I don't want to feel them... I feel dirty and disgusting no matter how many showers I take after what they done to me... Matt please... I don't want to feel them anymore... I want- I want to feel you.. " He whispered through tears, Frank hated when he lost control but right now he knew he needed to let it all out.

Matt stayed completely still.

"What?" He asked unsure.

"Please Matt... I can't stand another minute of feeling them, please help m-!" Frank begged but was cut off when Matt's lips were against his as he pushed Frank back onto the couch, and moving his legs so he could sit between Frank's thighs.

*Smut ahead. Don't read if you don't like!*

Matt kept kissing Frank then slowly moved down to his neck, Frank tried his best not to panic as he moved a hand into Matt's hair and tugged it softly. Matt growled which made Frank whimper, he moved his head to the side slightly so Matt could get more of his neck and Frank made a soft noise when Matt kissed on his sweet spot.

"So it's here." He heard Matt say to himself as he kept kissing and sucking on Frank's sweet pot, making him whine and his breathing become wavy. But then Matt lost control when he heard something.

"Matt..." Frank moaned out quietly, Matt smirked and lowered his hand, he ran it down Frank's body and underneath the waistband of his sweats and boxers before grabbing his half hard member. Frank hissed in pleasure as Matt started stroking it up and down. The 'blind' man breathed in the delightful smell of Frank's pheromones and bit down onto his sweet spot. Causing Frank to make a groaning sound. It turned Matt on even more as he growled again. Frank moved his hips up towards Matt as he stroked his member faster, he felt how Frank was rock hard now and was nearing his limit. He listened as Frank's breathing became ragged as he bit down moans so Matt bit down on his neck again causing Frank to moan deeply, then he couldn't hold them back anymore as Matt teased him anf just as Frank was about to cum Matt moved his hand away and Frank whined.

"I'll let you soon.." Matt said before taking off Frank's clothes slowly, then let Frank help him take off his own before he licked his own fingers and prepared Frank, listening to his sweet sounds. He pictured Frank, using his other senses, beneath him gripping the sofa and arching his back, making those delightful sounds.

"M-matt...!" He moaned before whimpering when Matt's fingers left him, then cried out but it was muffled when Matt thrust into Frank harshly and kissed him deeply. Matt kept kissing Frank as he started moving his hips slowly, causing Frank to moan against him. Matt then pulled away and rammed into Frank, nipping at his neck.

"Frank..." Matt moaned and listened as Frank moaned again he felt Frank's hand tug his hair softly and kept thrusting into him hard and fast. Matt kept going and going until he thrust and hit Frank's prostate which made him scream. Matt smirked and rammed into the same spot.

"MATT!" Frank cried as he came, his entire body shook and Matt then came inside of him. They both lie there, panting and shaking then Matt kissed Frank lovingly.

"You have me... I'll keep you safe." Frank kissed back and nodded his head, then Matt pulled out and Frank moaned softly he rested his forehead against Matt's and closed his eyes.

"And I'll keep you safe too. I'll even try not killing." Frank said with a slight chuckle, Matt smiled, hearing Frank's voice back how it was before.