6

dabi and i walked the streets, you were excited about this group of villains for some reason you felt like you would actually fit in.

"so are they nice?" i asked waiting for a response "did you really just ask if they were "nice"?"

"did i stutter? tell me about them." "well they're all pretty fucking useless, there is shigaraki don't shake hands with him."

"why?" "you will be turned into ashes literally." you just nodded taking all the information in.

"there is toga and she's a fucking psycho she'll probably ask you for some blood but listen don't give her any."

"mhm." "then there is kurogiri he's like the dad of this fucked up family."

"that's all?" "no there's more but you'll meet them they're honestly useless."

he finally stopped at the alleyway "follow me." you followed him down the dark alley and then stopped at a metal door.

he practically slammed his fist on too the door, "open up crusty." he said loudly, the metal door swung open, there was a small girl with blonde hair.

two buns in her hair she wore a school uniform, "HI Y/N I AM TOGA!" she said as she put her hand out.

"that's the psycho." dabi muttered.

i was shocked how did she know my name? "uh hi toga!" i said back as i shook her hand, then some guy cover in hands approached me.

"are you y/n." he asked with a raspy voice, "yes and i am assuming you are shigaraki?" he took a step back was he scared?

dabi stood behind you waiting for something bad to happen he knew how shigaraki was he wasn't letting anyone hurt you.

"so are you a villain or what?" shigaraki asked, "i am a villain."

"and you want to join us because?"

"the unfairness in our world the way society makes all these hero's look good for hurting us? why should they have the right to hurt us but we can't hurt them?"

dabi was smirking behind me looking at shigaraki "fine you're in but whenever we need you, you better be here one fuck up and you're out."

"okay handy man!" i said as a shot him a wink, "you wanna go get some food?" dabi asked with a small smile on his face.

"of course i do!!" you both began to walk to the restaurant across the street, we sat down, ordered then waited for our food.

dabi just stared at you as you looked around the restaurant he was hypnotized from your beauty he just couldn't get enough of you the way your hair laid on your shoulders the way you smiled it made him feel all fuzzy.

that's when he snapped out of his trance.

"so y/n you talking to anybody?" dabi asked "i don't know am i ?" you giggled

that's when someone walked in, your eyes widened seeing your ex.

he glared back at you, for some reason he had nobody with him "you good there?" dabi said trying to get your attention.

"he's here." "who's here?" dabi turned around seeing your ex smirking at you, dabi got up and started walking over to him.

"hey dipshit you got a staring problem?" "no i just see you're with that whore."

"whore? did your mom ever teach you manners?"

"no but she did teach me how to say fuck you now get out of my face you ugly fuck."

he tried to push dabi but it didn't work, "what the fuck did you say to me? look normally i don't pop off in public but listen here shit for brains you're going to leave y/n the fuck alone or we are going to have some issues." he said before shoving him to the ground a smirk was plastered on dabi's face.

blue flames emerge from his hand, i ran up to him stopping him did he really wanna murder someone in front of all these people?

he immediately put the flame away from your touch, why am i so protective of this bitch? he asked himself.

"let's go okay?" "fine." dabi said before he kicked my ex as hard as he could.

"piece of shit." he spat, i yanked his hand and pulled him out the restaurant.

"you didn't pay." he chuckled as we walked away from the restaurant.

"i know that." you giggled.

it was pitch black outside, "let me walk you home doll face."

"fine." you both walked in sync once you got to your apartment dabi stood and waited for you to go in, you grabbed your keys and opened the door slowly.

"thank you." i said before hugging him, he fell back before hugging you back.

"yeah no problem." he was bursting inside, he was feeling this sensation he hadn't felt in a long time.

you pulled yourself away from the hug before a hand grabbed yours, he pulled you in then his lips crashed on to yours.

he couldn't control himself he was trying to hide all these feelings, but they took control.

you kissed him back, you both pulled away a blush painted you're face.

"good night doll face." he said with a smirk on your face, "good night dabi."

you walked in to your apartment then you saw yura.

"I KNEW IT I WAS RIGHT YOURE IN LOVE, YOU KISSED HIM AHHHH COME HERE." she ran up to you hugging you.

you just laughed at her excitement.

✧༺♥༻∞  ✧༺♥༻∞

ahhh YOU KISSED UWU hehe

so i updated early i got some more free time :D i'll be updating quite a bit thanks for reading !

word count : 938