21

a/n ~ THANK YOU FOR THE 1K READS ! i honestly cried lol i want to thank everyone who is reading the chapter and all the chapters before , again thank you.

the day was boring , you wanted to something a urge to go cause something crazy ran through your villainous veins .

it had been awhile since you robbed someone but what was the point? you had a nice house and you were making money from working a shojis .

but that's when the thought of your ex trying to get a hold of you , dabi was asleep i mean it was 9 in the morning of course he would be asleep.

you grabbed your phone and went to your ex's contact.

hey

he responded back almost instantly.

hey baby you finally realized that i'm the one ;)

you cringed at his words he was a pig.

yes i have wondering if you would be down for some fun in that motel 8

you were playing him , you knew this was going to be his last day you were done.

god that makes me crazy thinking about you and that amazing body ... how about tonight at midnight at the motel 8

i'll be there and i'll wear something special;))

cant wait see you later baby

end of conversation

you almost gagged hearing him talk about you like that , dabi then woke up .

"hey sugar plum." he mumbled as his eyes adjusted to the morning light.

"good morning my love."

his fluffy black hair covered the white pillows , he looked so soft.

your soft hands immediately cupped is cheeks , his jawline was hot but his cheeks were adorable.

you gave them a little squeeze and smiled , "i'm not a kid you know." dabi said as you squeeze his cheeks.

"you're so cute." "yeah i know."

your hands then went to his hair a small tint of red showed on his roots "youre going to need to dye your hair again soon that red is coming back."

"you can dye it again you're better at doing that stuff then me."

you just giggled , "you wanna see something?" you asked dabi.

"what?"

you reached over to the night stand and grabbed your wallet you opened it up and pulled out the small piece of paper with dabi's number on it.

"you kept it?" "why would i throw it away? it's a good memory i remember that day perfectly."

"i remember it too dumbass." "explain that day then?" you asked challenging him.

"it's was just about the after noon , you walked sat down at your little table then noticed me , when you did you walked over i was eating a sandwich and you questioned why was i there.

don't you think i'm done , you ate with me said bye and left your wallet once you left your wallet i waited outside as you were running back i thought why not put my number in there."

"also i took five dollars." a small grin was plastered on his face.

"you really remembered that?" you asked , you were even a bit surprised hearing him say all that.

"of course i do now i'm going to take a shower." dabi said as he got up and walked into the bathroom.

you just sat on the bed debating on going into the shower or not.

"hey wait up!" you yelled as you ran into the bathroom.

"how did i know you were going to come in here."

"maybe you can predict the future."

"maybe."

as the day passed you waited patiently then you realized you haven't told dabi about your plan.

"baby." "what." dabi said as he watched tokyo ghoul , "i'm going to kill my ex tonight."

"you're going to kill him?."

"yup."

"without me?"

✧༺♥༻∞  ✧༺♥༻∞

word count : 626