22

"without me?" dabi asked wanting to join your villainous plan.

"i mean if you want to then sure , now that i think about it i should start getting ready."

{ time skip to the motel }

you stood there patiently in front of the motel , you scanned the cars waiting to see your ex's .

then there it was , the car was driving extremely fast , he pulled into the motel and parked , you walked over to the car.

then the man you once loved got out the car , dabi stared from the other side of the rode watching your interactions with the man.

"hello beautiful." your ex spoke with a smirk on his face , "hello sexy." you hated this.

"let's get going shall we." he put out his hand , you grabbed his hand a began to walk up into the cheap motel room.

dabi was already pissed the way he interacted with you , everything he hated it.

as you walked into the motel room your ex immediately began to strip himself  , what a man whore you thought to yourself.

"hurry up i want to see you." you ex spoke , "before i let you see me may i ask a question."

"what is your question my dear." , "did you try to kill dabi?"

he was taken back by your words , "no i would never do that."

"you sure?" "yes i'm positive now let's get going here."

your hands lit "don't fucking lie to me dipshit." you said , dabi instantly saw your flames through the window of the motel room.

"that's it i'm done with you and your bullshit you're a fucking whore." he then walked over to the bathroom.

the bathroom door swung open thugs walked out it the bathroom and just looked at you with grins on there faces.

"i'm going to tell you shit for brain men once,  i can kill all of you in a matter of minutes don't do this to yourselves."

"what did you say sunshine?" one of them spoke , "are you dumb?" another one said.

the motels door swung open there was your boyfriend.

"who is this guy?" some thug said , "he won't do shit."

"you sure about that?" dabi said with a grin on his face he loved this.

dabi's hands lit , "i'm done with you all." he muttered before setting the side were they all stood on fire.

the fire burned , screams and shouts were heard , "let's go." dabi said as he grabbed your hand.

"wait , he's not here." "who?"

"him." your eyes darted to the parking lot , you saw your ex running as fast has he could to his car.

"i'm getting him." you told dabi , you made fire knives with your quirk , you ran out the motel aimed the knives.

then you threw them.

the knives hit perfectly , the hit him all in the right spots one on each main limb which was both legs and arms.

he screamed in pain and fell to the ground , you jumped off the balcony and walked over to your pray.

"you really thought you were going to get away."

the knives burned , the smell of burning skin made you want to vomit.

"just let me go y/n please."

"you're going to die the same way you tired to kill him."

his eyes widen as he saw you make more knives , "no y/n please."

"die."

✧༺♥༻∞  ✧༺♥༻∞

hey guys so i made a my opinion on bnha ships ! if you would like to comment something and hear my opinion on it , comment ! also since tomorrow is bakugous birthday i have a little surprise for my bakugou stan's hehe.

word count : 603