26

"you're good to go." my boss said , "thank you have a good night." you waved bye and smiled.

finally you were done working a shojis for the night , "i wonder what dabi's doing." you thought to yourself.

i got into my car and drove away , the night was quiet you decided to turn on the radio.

your favorite song played , you just sang to it and bounced around the car.

as you pulled up to your house you noticed a car in your drive way , "is someone here?" you asked yourself.

you parked your car on the side of the street , and got out.

as i walked up the door i heard a voice , it was dabi but he was talking to someone?

"come here babe." he said , then a woman's voice came in.

"hold on dabi." she giggled.

your heart shattered.

your knees dropped to the ground a quiet sob escaped your lips.

after sobbing for a couple minutes moans were heard coming from your own home , they weren't yours.

they were someone else's.

you brought yourself up , and stared at the door.

do i really want to open it? i asked myself.

my hand touched the door knob i turned it , the door opened.

there was the love of my life having sex on the couch with some woman.

he didn't even noticed me for a good minute until i said his name.

"t-touya." my mascara dripped down my eyes , he finally saw you.

pain filled him , "y-you-." i couldn't even put out a word.

the woman turned around , "oh sorry dear." she had a smirk on her face.

"y-y-you l-lied."

"b-be out of my h-house by tomorrow."

he just stared regret and guilt filled his eyes , "b-bye."

you walked out the house not even bothering too shut the door.

you walked over to your car and drove away.

the car ride was only filled with sobs and horrible thoughts.

"GOD DAMN IT I FUCKING HATE YOU." you screamed as you hit the steering wheel.

"WHY DID I TRUST YOU WHY DID I LET YOU IN , WHY DID I CARE FOR YOU WHY DID YOU DO THIS TO ME." more screams filled the air.

you pulled over on the side of the road you didn't want to crash or potentially hurt someone.

that's when your phone rang , it was your mother.

you stared at the call before getting yourself to pick it up , "sweetie?" your mother asked.

"m-mom he-e."

"i know i'm sorry sweetheart you didn't deserve this."

"i-i can't do this anymore mom."

"y/n don't do anything harmful to yourself i can't lose you , i promise you eventually you'll find someone new."

"MOM YOU DONT UNDERSTAND HE WAS THE SOMEONE HE WAS EVERYTHING TOO ME I WOULD DIE FOR THE MAN HE WAS THE LOVE OF MY LIFE HE WAS MY HAPPINESS HE MADE MY DAYS BETTER HE HEALED ME."

"y/n calm down."

"IM NOT GOING TO CALM DOWN I LOVED HIM AND HE USED ME I ACTUALLY LOVED HIM MOM."

"y/n i'm so sorry." your mother broke down on the phone , "sometimes i wish me and your father were still together you know that? i wish you didn't take this path of life i wish you'd be a hero and i wish mai had a father to look up too." she said as she let out another cry.

"your father was like dabi to me a whole bundle of happiness, he meant everything to me everything y/n but i couldn't get him back because of people who made him hate me."

"m-mom."

"what sweetheart."

"i love you so much." more tears left your eyes.

"i love you more y/n if you want to come over for the night you're always welcomed."

"i'll be over soon , i love you."

"love you too."

the phone call ended and you noticed the spam of messages on your phone.

it was dabi.

"y/n i wasn't in control."

"please come back."

"i love you."

"y/n."

"y/n please just let me talk to you."

"i'm so sorry."

tears fell down reading the messages.

"i'm sorry y/n i fucking love you just come back let me explain."

✧༺♥༻∞  ✧༺♥༻∞

did i break your heart :( i'm sorry my readers.

word count : 722