After The Trial...

Kokichi Pov

I have been crushing on one of my classmates, Shuichi Saihara. We are forced to kill eachother, but I can't kill Shuichi. The problem is that, this girl called Kaede Akamatsu is getting in the way. *A few weeks later* I see Kaede being executed. I was really happy that this bitch was out of the way. I look over to see Shuichi crying. " Hey, you okay?", I asked. He looked at me with the most adorable face ever and said," Not really, but I just need some time alone". He started walking to his room, I followed with out him noticing.

When he entered his room he didn't close the door. So I shut it behind me. "Wh-What hell are you doing Oma?", He asked. " I just came to see if you are actually okay", I said with a smile. " Your lying", he said back quickly. "Someone knows me, but yeah you caught me. I was lying, i'm actually here to tell you something important.', I said. "Come on tell me now", he said in a "hurry up" voice. " Do I have to tell you, or can I show you",I smirked. "OMA DID YOU KILL SOMEBODY!", he yelled quietly. "No, No, If I show you, you don't have to even move of your bed", I said getting on his bed. " O-O-Oma what are you doing", He said starting to sweat. I was on top of him ,right then was when he started blushing. I grabbed his arms and pinned him to the bed. "Oma, what are you doing", he said. I lift his head and say,"Since that pianist bitch is gone, your all mine now". "Wh-What do you mean Oma? This isn't you",he said confused. " You sound confused , but don't be because, you'll understand. ONCE I SHOVE MY DICK UP YOUR ASS", I said with a smirk. "Oma i'm, not gay, i'm sorry", he said. " Do you think I fucking care, Shuichi i'm deep in love with you", I said wanting to cry. "Get out, now", he demanded. " O-Okay", I said sadly. I walked out of his room. I got to my room and slammed the door in anger. I know i'm over exaggerating, because I've been heartbroken before but........ I grabbed a knife and put it to my arm. It wasn't a big knife so I wasn't scared. I made a cut, pink blood started dripping down my arm. I cut 2 more times then stopped when I heard a knock on the door.

TO BE CONTINUED