~~Daddy~~

Kokichi's POV

       At that moment I just want to feel Shuichi. I don't care if someone walks in on us. "Alright", I said. "Okay, so first thing do you want, me to go in?", he asked. "With my cut arms I can barley do anything ShuShu", I said telling the truth (I'm not being lazy). "You should do it", I said to him. "Are you sure?", Shuichi asked. I nodded. He Finished pulling down my pants, then my undergarments (boxers or underwear btw). He unbuttoned my shirt , to reveal my  pure white chest. He looked at me, then covered my eyes. He then stuck three fingers into my mouth. "Suck on them", he said. I blushed, thinking why would he say something like that. But I did as I was told. I started pulling the male's pants and underwear off with my foot. He was then exposed. He took his fingers out of my mouth and put 2 through my entrance. I screamed in pain. "Are you okay", he asked. "Yeah", I said. He started scissoring me. That's when the only things coming out of my mouth was like a moan mixed with screams of death. "ShuShu,Ahh"I called out (he moaned really). "Yes?"He asked. "Can I call you ~daddy~", I said. "Sure ", he said adding the 3rd finger in my entrance. That time I didn't scream, I just felt pain. 

     He removed his fingers, and told me to turn over. I did has I was told again. He lined himself up, then stuck it into me (Shuichi's dick is what Kokichi means by stuck it into me).  I screamed/moaned. He started going in and out. "~ShuShu~ Agghhh~ Faster please~", I moaned. I was breathing hard, and it started becoming hot in the room. "~S-Sure, anything for you kitten", He replied.He started going faster and faster. Then decided to grab my member and stroke it.  That made me get more into it. I started moaning more and more. I was not screaming in pain, because I only felt pleasure. Shit, i'm reaching my climax. "~ShuShu~Agghhhh~ I-I'm reaching~hmmmm~ my climax~ Agghhhhh~", I moaned. "~ So am I, baby~", he said back. "~Ahhhhhggg~", I moaned as I came on the floor. That triggered Shuichi and he came inside me. "~Ahhggghhhhh~", Shuichi and I both moaned loudly.

TO BE CONTINUED