Chapter 4

Adam's POV
I watched silently at Amelia, her soft snores indicating she was completely asleep. I gently lifted her off of me and to the side, so I could get up and go check on everyone downstairs.

They were all watching a football game, going back to normal as if nothing had ever happened. I grumbled and took a seat next to them, turning the volume up. They stiffened and looked forward, afraid of my presence. Good. They should all be afraid. I tapped James on the shoulder, his shaking visible, "So, who knows where Xavier is?" I watched as they all started worrying, they must not know. After a couple of minutes I spoke up, "Well, I can tell from your body language that none of you know, so I'll let you slide.. For now...."
I got up and walked back upstairs, seeking Amelia. I reached my room and knocked softly, to see if she was awake.

"Amelia?" I asked while turning the knob, only see an empty bed. I heard the water running in the bathroom and shuffling. Is she taking a bath? When the water was shut off I opened the door and steam clouded around me. "Amelia? What are you-"

"EEEEEeeeee Get out!!" She exclaimed, throwing a shampoo bottle at me. I laughed and grabbed the bottle walking over to her. How can she take my anger away?

"Amelia, you know better than to disrespect me, especially in your current predicament." I watched as she was blushing hard, sinking into the water. I could feel her pain, I know her scars probably stung in this hot water. I walked over to her and started striping off my clothing. "Eep! What are you doing?!"

"I'm about to wash too, obviously." Her eyes widened but she immediately covered them as I stepped in, completely naked. She looks so cute embarrassed.

My muscles relaxed in the hot water, and the tensions from earlier rolled off me with each bubble popping. "Uhm, did you need me to leave ?" I watched as she was staring at me nervously, Why was she so nervous?
"Amelia, do not be nervous, I've already seen you naked before. Plenty of times." I smirked as her face turned more red, if that was even humanly possible.

She lowered herself into the water further, moving carefully to not accidentally tap me with her legs. I grabbed her legs and yanked her lightly down, her squirming up immediately. "Adam! Stop!" I laughed as I tickled her, her laughter filling the room in a nice way. "P-pl-please!"
I continued lightly tickle her until I noticed she was out of breath. "Alright I'll stop." Her chest heaved up and down as she started catching her breath slowly. The water and bubbles uncovering her perky breasts. "That was not funny, Adam. I almost died!" She exclaimed again, splashing bubbles at me. Her laughter filled the room as the bubbles covered my face and streamed everywhere. I quickly grabbed her arm and pulled her swiftly into my lap.

"Adam wait, you're naked!"

"So are you." She pursed her lips in frustration, lightly blowing the bubbles from my face. "Would you like me to wash you, Amelia?" She stiffened in my lap, I know she felt my already growing arousal. Damn her smooth slick skin. "I-If you w-want, Adam..." I turned her around and grabbed the soap and a rag. I took a fistful of her wet hair and tugged her head back exposing her neck. She let out a small gasp as I squeezed hot water over her, the water leaving tiny trails in different directions against her skin. Anger began rising as I grazed the rag over her scars across her shoulders and back. She relaxed slowly, leaning her head back for me to rinse her hair. She looked so beautiful like this, so peaceful. I continued washing her, moving her hair again to the side where her new bite began scarring- I shouldn't have shoved Xavier with his fangs still in her like that. She winced as the water came in contact with the wound.
"I'm sorry." I kissed her wound lightly and got up, wrapping a towel around me. Frustration covered my features and my arousal brushing off my wet skin as I left leaving her alone in the tub. Without saying a single word.

Amelia's POV

Why did he leave? Is he ashamed of my scars? I know he saw them.. He must be upset...
I finished washing and grabbed a new towel and dried off. I braided my hair to the side, squeezing a little bit more water out. I put on clean panties and a oversized t-shirt that belonged to him. I inhaled his scent smiling, but frowning too, why did I have to have so many scars? I walked out quietly, grabbing a pillow and heading towards the door. Before I could reach out to the knob Adam grabbed my wrist beside me, "Where are you going? Your place is here with me." I looked down about to cry, "You are ashamed. Upset. I'm not exactly the prettiest perfect pet you deserve."

He snarled at my words, "Don't you dare tell me what's perfect for myself. I bought you for a reason." He lifted me over his shoulder and threw me on the bed, "Adam please, I saw how you hesitated on my scars, I know you think they're ugly. You could have had a pet with no scars, smoother skin." I couldn't hold back my tears anymore, I began crying as he thought over my words. His eyes showed regret as he approached me slowly, taking my hands into his,

"Amelia, that is not true."

I shook my head, not able to form words. "Amelia, I was upset at myself, I caused that bite to be worse than it should be. And now I'll be reminded of what I did everytime I see it. I shouldn't have walked off. I'm sorry."

I frowned at him, "It doesn't matter, Adam. Its fine." I pushed him away and turned onto my stomach, my face planted into the squishy mattress. He flipped me back facing him a small smirk taking over his face. "I'm not leaving until you are better."

I tried to push him off, but no avail. Curse his stupid vampire strength. His arms were on either side of me, his face inches from mine. His auroma took control of my senses and I immediately relaxed. "Are you calm now? Do you need some tea?" I shook my head, my breath hitching as he lips brushed lightly against my forehead.

"Feeling a little bit better now?" He hummed into my ear. I nodded my head yes and he lifted my chin up for me to face him. "Something wrong?" His brows furrowed before an evilish grin took over his features. "Adam-?"
He flipped me over again, facing down into his giant bed. "What are you doing?" I muffled into his sheets, trying to look back at him. He lifted my shirt up exposing my ass. "H-Hey! Stop it! What are you-?"
SMACK
"Adam what the heck why did you-?"
SMACK
I winced at that one, that one hurt. The cool air felt nice against my now stinging bum. "This is your punishment." Adam monotones to me. "My punishment? Punishment for what-?"
SMACK
I winced again. "Repeat after me."

Adams POV

I watched as Amelia nodded her head slowly. I was still frustrated before and now sexually frustrated so this would be a good reliever. I slacked her already red ass again. "One."

"O-one." She mumbled.
SMACK

"More clear."

"One." She stated. I felt her tense. Fuck.
SMACK
"Two."
SMACK
"Three."

This went on until I finally reached 12, her tensed body almost relaxing as I stopped. I leaned down and kissed her ass softly. She was too tempting. But I cannot lose control.

(A/N: Guys ugh I'm so sorry this took so long I've been so tied down with school and work. I literally finished half this chapter and rewrote it again on break. I hope you guys enjoy. I'll try to post regularly now! ❤️🐨)