Chapter 5

Adam's POV

It's been weeks since my last sexually frustrated outlash on Amelia. We have had this mansion to ourselves for a while, allowing her to explore every hallway and room. She particularly enjoyed the garden, running her fingers along the tops of the silky roses and daisies. She especially loved the Koi fish pond, filled with giant Koi's in colors ranging from red to red orange to white. She traced her fingers along the tops of their scales, scrunching her face at the sliminess. "They're so huge!" She laughed, petting them more. "You love the Koi, do you?" She shook her head yes, "They have always been so beautiful, but I love giant eyed goldfish! I've never really been able to have pets before, I've only seen them through the windows of a shop." I watched as her eyes looked off, as if she was trying to recall a distant memory. "Amelia?" I called, snapping her from her thoughts. "Sorry, just thinking!" She gave a forced smile. I tried to smile back, "Amelia, would you like to go out today?" I watched as her eyes lit up, "You mean- outside?" I nodded and she jumped up. "YES."

I walked her upstairs and laid out an outfit for her. I am a noble, so maybe that can be used as an excuse to dress her more.... appropriately. She brushed her fingers against the fabric, "I thought pet outfits are supposed to be revealing and embarrassing?" I laughed, "Well, considering I am a noble, I think I can pull a certain trump card." She changed out of my T-shirt quickly, pulling the loose flower dress over her head and straightened it against her skin. The dress fit at the waist and then flared out at the bottom, stopping at her knees. I watched as she twirled, smiling. "I've never worn such a nice dress before, it was always dirty ragged clothes to be able to hide easier." I smiled down at her, placing a kiss on her forehead. "Only the best for you, Amelia."

I called a limo to the front and helped Amelia into the back seat. She touched everything, from the windows to the tiny cooler filled with the finest wines. I watched her awestruck face as I pressed a button that isolated us from the driver. "This is so expensive, I can feel the gold flowing through your veins." I laughed at her comment before reaching into my pocket. I sighed as I held the diamond studded collar in my hand. "Amelia, out there you are nothing more than just my pet, understand?" I watched as she nodded her head slowly. She leaned forward, pulling her hair up with her hands. I gently hooked the collar in place, and she fixed it to where it was comfortable and straight around her neck. I hooked the leash and gave her a small smile, "I'm sorry Amelia." She shook her head, "It's okay, I know my place." I looked away from her, it burned me with anger that she had to be like this. We had finally arrived to the small store. I looked at her quickly, "Remeber, be a pet. Okay?" She nodded her head, "Yes master."

We stepped out and she closed the door behind me looking down. I lead her into the store by her leash. I kept eyeing her from the side waiting to see if she noticed where we were. "Welcome! Lord Adam!" The store greeter had exclaimed to me. "Hello, Reginald. How's it been?"

"We've had better business here and then." He smiled warmly showing his fangs, "My my, what a beaut." He began approaching her and I felt her tense, I placed my hand on her shoulder. "Her name is Amelia, my new pet." I watched as he eyed her, and lingered a little too long on her bust. I cleared my throat, 'She's here to pick out a pet. She has earned it." I watched as he snapped his gaze back at me, "A pet? A pet with a pet?" He let out a deep hardy laugh. I rolled my eyes growing impatient, "Did I stutter." I watched as his demeanor changed. "Yes Adam. I will-"

"Lord Adam." I corrected. I unhooked her leash and pointed my hand out, "All yours. Price is not an issue." She looked at me confused, "Master, I may have anything?" I looked at her annoyed, "Yes Pet." She bit her lip embarrassed, Damn it Amelia don't do that here. She began walking slowly, looking at the rodents first. Okay maybe she couldn't have anything. She smiled at the tiny rat who drank from a little water thing. She then grimaced as she watched a snake choke down a rat as his breakfast. "Ummmmm....." I watched as she then came across the fish section. Her eyes widened at the beautiful betas flashing their beautiful tails in the too small cups. I watched as she was petting the plastic that stood between her and the fish. "Do you like that one Pet?" She smiled, "Yes, master, I like them all." I smiled, "Great, we will take all of those Betas right there." Her eyes widened, "But Master, some of these are almost Twenty dollars a piece." I smiled at her, "Money is not an issue. Ever." I watched as he began grabbing them off the shelf two by two. He loaded them into this giant box, "I'm guessing you need a tank?" I nodded. "I would like one that can fit every single one, but will they fight each other?" The clerk laughed, "The pet shop industry has grown a lot Lord Adam, we have new chemicals that can suppress the fighting stimulate in animals brains, and allow them to stay young if needed well- forvever."
I lifted my brows surprised, "How convienat."

I walked past the betas towards the gold fish. There they were, the giant eyed goldfish Amelia admired so much. "I also want all of these please." He smiled greedily, "of course!" After ringing everything up with the needed supplies and fancy rocks and tank decor and chemicals and cleaners, it was well close to the one thousand mark. "This is cheaper than I thought." Amelia played with her thumbs nervously, "Master?" She asked quietly. I looked down to her, "Yes?" She turned to the cats, "I uhm, I saw a cat that reminded me of you very much. Oh! Wait in no offense of course master I -" I laughed at her, "It's fine Am- Pet. Go grab it." I watched as she padded quickly towards the kittens, picking up the hairless one. I looked at her confused, was I offended or complimented? He was pink and wrinkly, he was kind of ugly to me. "Uhm okay Pet." Reginald quickly added that kitten to the price, now over two thousand dollars. Amelia was nervous, why was she so worried about money. I told him to add even extra for a cat bed and cat cleaning supplies. I think she could tell I was trying to mess with her more. Reginald had a male pet of his own carry everything out for us and placed them in the trunk. Amelia held tightly to the kitten, I watched the kitten as it's blue eyes stared into my soul, if I had one. After loading everything up Amelia and I climbed in and sat across from each other. I immediately unhooked her leash, she looked confused, I guess she forgot she was wearing one. After about ten minutes of silence I pushed her knee, "That cat is ugly, Amelia, I am quite offended." She gasped and clutched her heart, covering his tiny wrinkly ears, "How dare you. He is absolutely precious."
I laughed leaning in, "You must name him Ugly or Mr. Uglies." She laughed and hit my leg, "No way, his name will be Adam Jr. He reminds me so much of you!" I rolled my eyes, "How Amelia? He pink and wrinkly."
"You didn't watch him! He had the nicest posture of the other kittens, with lots of girls surrounding him, at least, I think they were girls?" I laughed at her analogy, she was so silly sometimes. "Okay Amelia, what girls could possibly be all over me?" It was then Amelia who rolled her eyes, "all the single ladies in all the lands your majesty."

I held the kitten and placed him on the floor, grabbing Amelia by her arms and pulling her onto my lap, "but I only want you, MY lady." Her cheeks turned bright pink, "Uh-uhm I-"I grabbed her face and crashed my lips to hers. She tensed and pushed me back, "Adam, the divider.. It's..." I shushed her with my lips, pushing the button hard for the divider to give us privacy. She reached her shaken hands into my hair ruffling it, I sucked in a breath as she tugged tightly, growing more confident in her kisses. "Amelia, you are such a tease." She smiled and shook her head no, "I am not." I laughed and helped her back to the side. "We are here now." I sighed as her warmth left my face and body, who knew a human could feel so nice? I let her carry the small kitten and had two male pets of my own carry the new pet stuff inside. I walked up the long staircase and allowed the two men to use the elevator for some privacy of course. "That was really kind of you Adam, to allow them to use the elevator." I simply nodded and lead her down a long corridor. I opened the door to an empty white walled room. She scrunched her nose up to me, "this is their room? It's so plain Jane." I gently nudged her as she stepped inside and looked around. "I can hire some painters if you'd like?" She gasped loudly, "Or we could paint it!" I furrowed my brows, "Do you even know how to paint?" She pursed her lips, "Yes. I do." I shrugged my shoulders, "Alright then. Let's go order some paints." I watched as she smiled widely, jumping up and down as if she was a child excited for a new toy. Her dress jumped with her, exposing her Lacey white panties. I sucked in a deep breath. Fuck.

A/N: Excuse the funny picture, I just love hairless cats and couldn't find a good picture of a pet store without cringe people in every corner. Hope you guys enjoy a much nicer side of Adam!