He Meets Your Family

Hey! Fun fact: I'm writting this while in the wrong classroom because its too hot and now I'm surrounded by twelveies...It's really hot outside...

Saiki~

I didn't really know what my family where gonna think about Kusou, and i feel like i have every right to not know. As usual, Kusou was quiet the whole time as my parents threw questions about our relationship at him. I said that he was mute, they quickly apologised.

Kaidou~

Shun was really shy around my mum, not sure how to act around the mother of his girlfriend. So, in the end he was acting so adorable on accident. My mum loved him, saying that he was just perfect for me. So that's a good thing...I thing?

Kuboyasu~

I was so nervous about Aren meeting my dad, being the protective father that he is. But as soon as Aren pulls up on his motorcycle, my dads eyes turned into stars and he was gushing. I told him that that was him, so then they started to get along. Happy times!

Toritsuka~

I'll just say, my grandfather is a VERY religious man, so I was really scared of him meeting my perverted boyfriend. Surprisingly enough, Reita was acting good. But when my grandfather wasn't looking, he'd look at me drooling. At least he tried...

Hairo~

Lets just say that my dad and grandpa REALLY liked Kineshi. They both love his enthusiasm, whilst my grandma just sighs at the three males. I only giggle nervously at the three males and my sighing grandma. At least they like him!