Sleepover

Saiki~

His parents where extremely happy to have you over for a sleepover. They welcomed me in with arms wide open, whilst Kusuo was just standing in the corner, annoyed at his parents. After dinner we all watched a movie, his parents chose a kids movie. After, it was bedtime.

Kaidou~

Even if Shuns mother likes me, she doesn't like the idea of having me over because I might ruin Shuns sleeping routine. I told her that it wouldn't be a problem, and with a sigh she agreed. 90% of the sleepover was Shun being embarrassed. 10% was everything else.

Kuboyasu~

Both Aren and his parents thought it was a great idea, although his parents kept telling jokes about us not being too loud or to use protection. We didn't do anything like that, mostly because I was too flustered to even more for an hour or so!

Toritsuka~

He was WAY more happy then he should I have been. Just to be a tease, I slept in the spare room instead of his room. The only one to object the idea was Reita himself, but he was forced to obey. Even if he was down the hall, I could hear him crying a little.

Hairo~

It's called a sleepover, yet almost all night it was a contest to see who was better at insert physical activity here! That wasn't supposed to be in quotations, that's what I said. By the time it was 7am in the morning, we where half dead by that point.