He Visits You At Work

I'm so tired, yet I'm up writing this. And I'm pretty cool with that... I gotta stop! I gotta!

Saiki~

I work in the same café as Mera and Cathy, it was kinda expected that Kusuo would come and get some coffee jelly. So I watch as he walks in and takes a seat in one of the empty booths, I already start getting him his favourite treat.

Kaidou~

I was sitting at the counter, resting my chin in the palm of my hand. Today has been a slow day, but I perk up when I see my boyfriend walk in. He walk up to the counter, smiling at me. "I thought you had extra classes?". I ask. "It ended an hour a go". He tells me. "...Oh".

Kuboyasu~

I was sitting next to the car that my dad is working on, giving him tools that he needed. "Hey!". I hear a familiar voice, turning to see Aren and his beat up bike. I rush over to him. "What happened?". I ask. "Some asshole his it with their car". He explains. "Oh...we'll need duck tape".

Toritsuka~

I stand outside the church, taking care of the garden. "Hello there, beautiful". I hear. I look up and see Reita standing on the other side of the flower bed, his hands in his pockets. "If my grandfather sees you, he'll kill you". I tell him. He winks at me. "I'll risk it!".

Hairo~

"Alright girls, great job today! I'll see you next week!". I tell the young girl, giving them all high fives as they walked out the room. Since I love dance so much, I've become a junior dance teacher. I walk out, seeing Kineshi waiting for me. "Hey!". He greets. "Kin-kun...okay...".

Hey, just wondering. but what would you guys think if I added Kokomis brother? My friend (you know who you are) thinks that its a good idea. What do the rest of you think???