Chapter 16

• Justin pov •

I was sitting on the couch watching tv when someone knocked on my door. I sighed and got up to open it; to see someone I thought I would never see ever again...

Jenny.

"Baby is that you?" I ask my eyes watering "yes baby I'm alive" she smiles "wha- how- I-?" I was confused; I was speechless.

"I faked my death" she pauses "this gang threatened to kill you if I didn't go with them and I had to" she says "Baby you didn't have to, I went through so much pain when you were gone" my eyes watered.

"Oh baby I'm so sorry" she says hugging me "did you forget about me" she pauses "did you find someone else" she asks with her head down "no, never" I say and kiss her passionately on the lips.

"I love you" I mumble in the kiss "I love you too baby" she smiles "if I ever die for real-" " don't say that, your not going anywhere" I interrupt her. She smiles "but if I do Justin, please move on have a family have a wife; be happy that's all I want for you whether it's with me or not, promise?" she says.

"I don't need to promise that your right here" I smile "Justin just promise you never know what can happen" Jenny says "fine I promise" I say and she smiles wide "I love you, never forget that" she smiles "I love you more" I smile.

Someone starts knocking on the door again and then Jenny vanishes "NOO!" I scream, the unknown person keeps knocking and knocking-

~

I slowly groan as I awake from my wonderful heartbreaking dream. I slowly get up, wishing I was still asleep to feel that dream again.

I opened the door to see her. Ariana.

"Ariana?" I ask confused of what she is doing at my house. "Hey Justin" she smiles "uhh hi?" I ask still confused.

"What you doing here?" I ask "uhh... well um this is awkward to say but- I- uh" she stuttered. "Well" Ariana awkwardly chuckles.

"When I first met you I thought of it as nothing, but later when we first kissed at the club, I felt something in my stomach that I can't explain, and well when we kissed in the parking lot I-I loved it, because it was a magical kiss I have never felt before. my friends always said that I liked you and I always said I don't but I-I later realized I do like you, I just didn't wanna admit it because, I wanted to have the 'good boy', but I can't stop thinking about you, and I broke up with James so I could tell you all this, and-" Ariana got interrupted by rain pouring on her, but she continued.

"And I know your not the relationship type for some reason I don't know, but I don't want you I need you because I realized I wasn't depressed all these past days; not because of James and I's fight it was because of you not being in my life, and when I said goodbye to you after we kissed, I should have never said that because I then realized it was the worst mistake I could ever make. Justin I have loads of feelings for you that when I see you me heart melts and my stomach does these weird flips, It's so hard not having you in my damn life, I need you" Ariana finishes.

I was shocked at what she said, Ariana was soaking wet and I was to shocked to say anything.

(A/n: Really that's all you got when she poured her feelings to you!!! Wow!! 😑)

"A-Ariana I uh, don't feel the same way" I choked out. I say Ariana's eyes sadden "wh-what" Ariana's voice cracks "I'm not ready for a relationship I'm sorry" I say; Ariana stays quiet and there is this silence between us.

"oh, oh ok, yea that's fine okay" Ariana lightly chuckles "I-I'm so sorry" I say "no no it's fine don't worry about it, I umm well uh I better get going" Ariana awkwardly says.

"Yea okay, I'm so sorry again I think you got the wrong idea" I say. Ariana looks down at her fingers "no it's fine I will be fine, not meant to be I guess, were just on two different paths" Ariana chuckles but her eyes were red and glassy. I felt bad.

(A/n: You should dumb ass)

"Bye" Ariana says hiding her face "uh yea bye" I say and slowly close my door leaving Ariana alone.

• Ariana pov •

I slowly walked to my car. I felt so stupid for thinking he felt the same way. I needed to be alone. I felt alone.

I put my hand on the handle and cringed as I felt it, it was so cold and wet outside, and with my tears streaming down my broken face it didn't feel so good.

I got in the car put my keys in the ignition and put the heaters on. I put my hand on the steering wheel ready to drive but my phone went off. I picked it up and it read 'Miley'. I put the now wet phone to my ear and waited for Miley to speak first.

"Hey Ariana I know you don't wanna hear from me but I-" "I told Justin how I felt" I interrupted her "Omg really girl what did he say" Miley eagerly awaits "he didn't feel the same way" I simply say. "What how dare he, I thought-" I ignored all of Miley's rambling when I saw Justin open his door and walking towards my car.

I put my hands on the steering wheel holding my phone with my upper shoulder. Justin tapped on my window "open up" he vaguely says "hold on Miley" I interrupt her rambling. I debate if I should open my window for him, I did pour my feelings out to him and he acted like it was nothing.

Justin kept taping on the window; he was now soaking wet. I slowly drove off, looking back to see Justin yelling what looked like 'Ariana wait!'.

"Ok Miley I'm back" I say "I'm coming over so go home" she says "no Miley I'm fine enjoy your night" I say "shut up I'm coming over" she says and hangs up.

I throw my phone on the passenger seat, with a slight smile on my face from what Miley said. She always knows how to put a smile on my face no matter what mood I'm in.

I just wish I was in a good mood...

In Justin's arms...

But what was Justin gonna say?

~

A/n: I know y'all are mad, y'all thought Jariana was coming but I wanted to stick with the plan I have. They will be together soon I'm not waiting long!! 😂

Sorry it took me forever to update; every time I would save it, it would delete automatically!!! I was like what the hell is going on?!

But it finally got fixed TODAY!!

6+ votes

3+ comments

P.S. NEXT CAPTER WILL BE GOOD!! Pinky promise 👌😋