SEVEN

⚠️ SEXUAL CONTENT WARNING: This is where it all happens in the bedroom - and it's described in detail! If this sort of thing bothers you, you might consider skipping ahead to Chapter 8. ⚠️

Thanks to my efforts during Roxanne's shower, the bedroom is set up well for a romantic interlude, as if I'd intended it that way all along. The lighting is low and atmospheric, and the pervading smell is one of lavender and fresh linen. Those candles have done their job admirably.

Roxanne and I stand beside my queen-size bed, my arms resting on her hips. She looks around the room, taking in the ambiance.

"Wow, this is just perfect," she whispers, barely more than a breath, before pulling me in for another kiss. As our tongues fuse together, she again slides a hand between my legs, grasping a little more firmly this time. It's nearly overwhelming – I don't want this to be over too quickly, but I feel like I'll spontaneously combust if I don't find a release.

We end up on the bed, more falling than sitting, with Roxanne on her back. There's a crinkling noise, and with a delicate laugh Roxanne finds the chocolate I set out on the pillow. She unwraps the square and places it in her mouth, allowing it to melt on her tongue as she savors it with another of those irresistible high-pitched moans. We kiss yet again, Roxanne's mouth all dark and sweet and creamy and completely delectable. I've never had chocolate quite like this before. My lips, still warm and gooey, journey down from Roxanne's face, taking in her neck, her arms, her shapely hands – and once she's deftly pulled off that T-shirt, her breasts and stomach. Her body is unlike anything I've ever experienced, flawless in its own indescribable way, every inch something new to be discovered and admired.

By now I've stripped to nothing but my black boxer briefs, which barely conceal the bulge beneath – one that's verging on uncomfortable. My recent junk-food-and-video-game bender has left my midsection a touch doughy; an apology about my physique finds my lips, but before I can get it out, the words dissolve into a hazy moan as Roxanne traces my nipples with her fingers, then her tongue. She even seems to enjoy my ample body hair, a reminder of the fact that even though my last name is Scottish, I'm Portuguese and Italian on my mother's side. My hairiness has always made me self-conscious before – after all, smooth-skinned men with rippling muscles seem to be the ideal, or at least the American ideal – but Roxanne ruffles and tousles the hair like it's the sexiest thing she's ever seen.

It's not long before we've both removed our last vestiges of clothing. With my throbbing erection now freed from my underpants, Roxanne wastes no time in expertly caressing it with her lithe, graceful violinist's fingers. Every subtle movement, every minute stroke of a fingertip only makes me want her more.

After she's brought me to the precipice of a climax – one that's been brewing inside for the last four hours – I gently lower myself onto Roxanne's sumptuous naked body. Her soft, smooth surfaces rest exquisitely against mine, rough and masculine, and the sensation fills every nerve in my body. Wanting to give her a taste of what her skilled hands did to me, I seek out Roxanne's clit with a couple of my fingers and move them in little circles, gently at first, then more intensely once I can tell she's into it. And she's really, really into it. Those tiny high-pitched moans from earlier get longer and more frequent, and once I slide my fingers inside her, they're full-on wails of ecstasy. With those fingers thrusting in and out and my thumb stroking her swollen clit, Roxanne quickly reaches the brink of an overpowering orgasm. Right at the peak, she lets out a cathartic shriek as her juices surge out like a broken dam. Momentarily spent, she sinks back into the bed, her chest heaving up and down in short, shallow motions. After a pause to catch her breath, she turns her gaze back to me, her eyes shining in the candlelight. She takes my head in her hands and guides me down for a kiss, a soft and sweet peck on the lips.