End of Book 1

To join the fan club and mailing list, and to get your FREE copy of 'Another Stupid Spell', please sign up at the top of Bill Ricardi's author website.

If you would like to go the extra mile to support the author, please consider buying the audiobooks of my first fantasy trilogy on Audible.

Bibliography

'Another Stupid Spell' - Book 1 of Another Stupid Trilogy

Sorch is an orc mage in a world where orcs are cursed with stupidity every time they cast a spell. While foraging for food one fateful night, our hero happens upon two human mages who are in big trouble. He saves their lives, and in return they give him an amulet that will make his life easier. Unbeknownst to the humans, their gift grants Sorch the power to break the cycle of intelligence drain and physical abuse. With the help of his friend and mentor, Shaman, Sorch becomes a real mage.

Sorch leaves his swamp and embarks on a series of incredibly exciting and dangerous adventures. During his travels he encounters horrible injury, magical treasures, love, snow, university admissions tests, a plot against the Kingdom, and then of course he saves the world. Or does he?

Get 'Another Stupid Spell' for FREE on Wattpad.

'Another Stupid Demon' - Book 2 of Another Stupid Trilogy

Sorch is a former orc mage, and the prisoner of a demon worshiping cult that is trying to steal his nightmares. One jailbreak later and Sorch is unleashed upon the world once again. But this time, he's not so sure that he wants to go back to a life of magic and adventure. Being the smartest orc on all of Panos wasn't all fun and games.

With the help of a new friend, Sorch rediscovers his purpose in life. He embarks on a quest to save his friends, who were trapped on another plane of existence. During his travels he encounters more horrible injury, more magical treasures, casual love, university midterms, a plot against Panos, and then of course he saves the world. Or does he?

'Another Stupid Apocalypse' - Book 3 of Another Stupid Trilogy

After destroying the possessed Voodoo Engine that threatened to enslave his tribe and start the next Great War, Sorch took some much needed time away from the peril of adventure. In the two years that followed, Sorch finished his arcane education and learned to be a real father to his recently discovered son, Benno. But the world wasn't done with Sorch and his family just yet. Drought, flooding, and deadly creatures driven up from the depths of the earth itself threatened to destroy cities and towns all over the world. It would take the two smartest orcs on Panos, and all of their brave friends, to discover the forces that threatened to tear the planet apart.

In a race against time, Sorch is forced to lead his family into unparalleled danger. During his travels he encounters even more horrible injury, even more magical treasures, yetis, the power of fatherhood, frightening school children, an ancient threat to all of Panos, and then of course he saves the world. Or does he?

'A Princess of Last Resort' - Book 1 of The Blackstaff Siblings

16 years after Sorch saved Panos, a new threat arises, and the next generation of heroes must answer the call. After escaping an invasion force in the northern elflands, young Sarah and her half brother Granite find themselves far from home. Neither she nor her brother were prepared for the harsh elements, or for a mercenary army's dogged pursuit.

Now the clever young mage and her fiercely loyal brother not only have to survive, but they also need to find new allies that can help answer the questions that haunt them: Are their parents still alive? Why can nobody reach the elven royal family? Was the firestorm a natural event, or something far more sinister? Finally, who are these invaders, and what do they want with the Blackstaff siblings?

'A Falconer's Guide to Dying' - Book 2 of The Blackstaff Siblings

Imprisoned by cultists who see him as their potential saviour, Granite must endure painful indignities and life threatening trials. But a dying falconer offers the young half orc a glimmer of hope in the form of Belinda, a magical gyrfalcon that can train and guide Granite as he tries to survive long enough to complete the quest for the Igneous Crown.

His sister Sarah, tormented by the decision to leave her brother behind, seeks answers to the riddles that tore her family apart. While trying to win back the trust and loyalty of her companions, she unearths clues that might lead to the salvation of the besieged northern elflands. Can the hunted Blackstaff siblings prevail, when it seems like the gods themselves are hellbent on their destruction?

'Rhythm' - Book 1 of The Ihy Saga

'Rhythm' follows Lucas Andrews, known as 'Lucky' to his friends. Lucas is a young man who managed to become legally emancipated from his abusive parents. On paper he lives with the family of his deceased best friend, but in reality they can't afford to keep him. Instead, Lucas lives in an old station wagon parked in the Massachusetts woodlands. He endures constant bullying at school. He's able to muddle through the pain, work in a record store in order to earn food money, and quietly finish school as a straight B student.

On the morning of his 17th birthday, Lucky gets the offer of a lifetime. He's invited to become a Host if he willingly shares his body with Ihy's son, Izadore. After weighing all the pros and cons, Lucas accepts the god's offer and is merged with 'Izy'. This fateful decision puts Lucas on a dangerous path. Being a Host also means being hunted. Will Lucas and Izadore be able to hone the power of their new partnership in time? Or will they be overrun by forces who will do anything, including murder, in order to maintain the religious status-quo?

'Cadence' - Book 2 of The Ihy Saga

Lucas Andrews is on the run. As a Host, he willingly shares his body with the spirit of Izadore, one of Ihy's 72 sons and daughters from Ancient Egypt. Hunted by religious extremists, their music-inspired powers spiralling out of control, the pair flees to New York City in order to pursue the only course of action that they've been given: Find one of the legendary Muses of Apollo.

But the big city offers big problems and precious few solutions. Just as Lucas and Izadore start to find personal and financial success, they're plunged into metaphysical chaos and mortal danger. Will they be able to find the right help and training in time? Or will the nebulous Void or their dogged pursuers catch up to the pair and silence them forever?

'The Seelie Recipe' - Book 1 of Our Seelie Earth

In the enchanted hills of rural New England, a reward awaits those who would take that one extra step and discover a world long forgotten about. Experience the wonders of the fae, and their subtle influence on Our Seelie Earth.

Olivia Mullins, a recent culinary school graduate from Vermont, risks everything she owns to buy a food truck and pursue her dream of creating lunchtime masterpieces using local ingredients. Her best customer is Red, a shy young artist with very particular tastes.

When their relationship starts to blossom outside of the world of food, Olivia discovers her new boyfriend's amazing secret. Can she handle the pressure of running her small business while exploring the mysteries of Red's fascinating, magical world?